**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the most VERSATILE attacker in your opinions?

AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
Outside of Hercules (naturally), who is the most versatile attacker that can handle the highest combination of nodes in story/aw/bg metas etc. while also having good survivability/healing/defensive abilities, in your opinion? And I mean, PURELY for attack with NO synergies involved.

I've been thinking about this for a while and I've been leaning towards Kingpin.

Comments

• Imo, Sersi and Chavez are fun versatile attackers.

For the largest amount of nodes, I'd say anyone who is bleed and poison immune and doesn't rely on parry is going to cover the most.
  • Hulking
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    KP for me and apoc would be my other choice.
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited February 2023

Ghost and Quake have been on people’s “objectively best champs” lists for years for a reason. I would even argue that Quake at least is more versatile than Herc, but it’s at least an interesting debate. Kitty is definitely a newer champ that has crazy capabilities, but I’d like to highlight Emma Frost as an oft overlooked powerhouse of versatility.

I don't know if I would say Quake is more versatile than Herc at this point in the game. For example, how many EOP bosses could Quake solo compared to Herc? There are just too many node combinations that can either turn off Quake or give her 0 damage. She was only more versatile when champs couldn't counter her evade/gained no power/could take damage that wasn't restricted behind a node.

If there's a quest that I have 0 knowledge of the champions inside or the nodes, I would 100% take Herc over Quake as he can do most fights that are supposed to counter him too.

Kitty is a great shout, however.
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    kitty
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Kitty, Herc and Ghost can do the most opponents and nodes, KP (with Hood-synergy) too.
    And then there is Quake.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,387 ★★★★★
    Shang Chi
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Omega Red
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,204 ★★★★
    I would say Silver Surfer, he has a lot of utility and a lot of damage, did quite a lot of content with him
  • KennyPLKennyPL Posts: 114 ★★
    Warlock
  • SpecMSpecM Posts: 88
    Kitty Pryde, Shang Chi, Kingpin, Ghost
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Overseer - easy to access burst damage, big red numbers once ramped, ability accuracy reduction from 2 sources, access to stun, regen, autoblock and stun immunity.

He comes in so clutch and a lot of people in BGS underrate him in my draft. He’s not necessarily the fastest but can easily come out of a 60 second fight with full health.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Quake,void, ghost,doom,g299,
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Ask the guys who do zone 25 push everymonth.

Sig 200 Thing. SlowAF but EffectiveAF
  • HobgoblinHobgoblin Posts: 22
    Warlock, my favorite rank 4 by far.
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    CAIW for act content and EQs
    He has carried me through act 4 to 8
    And almost every single EQ and SQs
    Even in BGs, hes not bad.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

Hercules has it all, no wonder he's widely considered best champ overall in the game.
    Kitty - extremely versatile and skilled champ.
    Kingpin - is possible my favorite as of late, has been able to handle any meta kabam had thrown at us.
    Apoc - extremely useful with 4 charges
    Tigra - ruptures for days and skilled champ
  • KeltanKeltan Posts: 467 ★★
    For me will be Overseer
  • StantonaStantona Posts: 107
    Scorpion has to be up there with one of the best atm. You can switch immunities to suit and then also switch damage depending on the defenders immunities. The easy access to constant sting damage through the Sp1 is so satisfying.