Options

Bug with paths in EQ Chapter 2.2 Big Trouble

There is a bug with the paths in the new EQ.
I already did the gambit path but when I click the path it says I haven’t done it. And the path I haven’t done it say I have done it. This left me at 98% completion.

Comments

• Options
    ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 92
    Tyler1140 said:

There is a bug with the paths in the new EQ.
    I already did the gambit path but when I click the path it says I haven’t done it. And the path I haven’t done it say I have done it. This left me at 98% completion.

There is a teleport under you at the starting point that takes you to the same path as gambit "B". Mistake in design.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,822 Guardian
    edited February 2023
    From another Post made this morning…

Looks like Kabam maybe listened to the frustrations of the people. It appears as if the "B" port option was removed from the end of the Gambit path in EQ 2.2. Looks like that eliminates the 98% surprise and rerunning of an entire path.

Much appreciated Kabam.

So @Tyler1140 , sounds like you took the Gambit path just once previously, before they made this change, but the portal from Gambit you took was the one (Gambit - B which was to the right) that has now been removed.

So now if you just did the remaining Gambit path (Gambit A to left) that still left you with the single undone step (to the bottom) from beginning, which takes you to the rest of the path that you 1st did by going the removed Gambit route. That single step to bottom left you at 98% until you do it.

That's why you were saying “it shows I did one I didn't, and didn’t do one I did”. It was because doing the path at the end of a portal that no longer exists (path says done, but not from the only remaining way to actually get to that path now).
  • Options
    Players on 98% will still have redo a path to get 100% though