What happend to BGS Matchmaking?? Why am I going against loaded paragons?

AgroAgro Posts: 8
edited February 2023 in General Discussion

I dont even have a single r4 and am going against these fat loaded pargons spamming emotes thinking they're [better]. It's not like I could've played that much better either.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,473 ★★★★★
    P3, not much I can say about this one.
  • That isnt a stacked account at all.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,374 ★★★★★
    You have risen to a level of competition you cannot handle as easily as you did on the way up.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

The question is not why you match them.
    The question is why you shouldn’t?

What he said
  • Check their overall hero rating, it is very low which is probably the reason why you matched them
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Well for one that person has a 5/65 6* with an account which is really small which means that either he is extremely good at this game or he is using some underhanded tactics. So no matter how u look at it, there are some matches that u cannot win.

If Paragons are stuck at Bronze, they should probably look to their own skills.

Can you at least wait until your paragon to continue to speak about going up against other paragons in BG? Can't take someone seriously who keeps saying this same thing but barely just hit TB and therefore facing similar lower accounts.
    Barely hit TB? Been TB for quite some time.
    If someone is going to point out that there are problems with the current system because lower Accounts are advancing much faster, that's one thing.
    If they're going to blame those Accounts for not getting out of Bronze, that's another.
    A Paragon should be able to amass enough Wins for that. People want to point fingers at the errors in the system, but they don’t want to take responsibility for their own Losses.
    No one said it had to be even all the way up, but something needs to even things out in the first few Brackets. Otherwise you have Matches that shouldn't take place. As for the OP, they're in Platinum, so that's reasonable to see. People want to take out Accounts that are vastly lower than their own, but they complain they can't get out of Bronze with even Matches. I can't get behind that one.
  • AgroAgro Posts: 8

Agro said:

I dont even have a single r4 and am going against these fat loaded pargons spamming emotes thinking they're [better]. It's not like I could've played that much better either.

So you want to climb the ranks in BG's and then wonder why you're facing harder competition? Do you not know how BG's works?
    You're right, it's fair. was just mad that i played perfectly and still lost.
  • And sorry for hijacking this with more matchmaking arguments 😂

That is a very stacked account for a sub 1m rating. Must have blasted through all the content very quickly
    DrZola said:

700K account with 11K prestige this quickly in Platinum 3. I shed zero tears for you. Be happy with what you’ve achieved.

And consider yourself lucky to face someone else with a sub 1million rating.

Dr. Zola

lil bro you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I was Gamma 3 last season with a 650k roster, and I went against a modder.

- AGRO :joy: gotta sign my name out like my boy zola
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,148 ★★★★
    I matched with a guy in bronze that had almost 3k more prestige than me. Not sure why that happened.
  • KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102

DrZola said:

700K account with 11K prestige this quickly in Platinum 3. I shed zero tears for you. Be happy with what you’ve achieved.

Dr. Zola

You are beyond garbage at this game if you’re unable to achieve platinum in BGs with 11k prestige.

KingSageThe1st 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
    lol match a paragon and lets see.
    Bud, paragon doesn’t equal good
    I’ve beaten a ton of paragons and it isn’t hard
    Get better

KingSageThe1st 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

Spending paragon here; no longer playing BGs except for 48hr mark
    and even then barely remembering, due to kabam team prioritising accelerating new accounts through the VC.

Not bothered about trying to climb the ladder on a 50% win rate in forced matching against prestige matched accounts.

Pointless game mode if you take away the rewards.

Rosencrantz and guildenstern's representations in Arcadia would have a field day with this game of heads and tails.

my fault bro, i was gonna go to school tmrw and show my mates I reached diamond rank on VT
  • KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102
    Bud, I’m one r4 away from paragon and have explored 8.1. No need to get mad that you waste your life away arguing on the forums.
    DrZola said:

Agro said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

lil bro you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I was Gamma 3 last season with a 650k roster, and I went against a modder.

- AGRO :joy: gotta sign my name out like my boy zola
    Modders stink, if in fact your opponent was really a modder.

If you made it to Gamma last season but are somehow shocked with facing a “loaded Paragon” in Platinum this season, then that tells me all I need to know.

Cheers, little brother.

Dr. Zola
    as i said, it's vt, in gc there's no matchmaking at all so there's no reason to be upset. This is a different situation. Regardless of the fact, the guy had "assistance" in his matches if you know what i mean..
    regardless, matchmaking was fine, i was in the wrong, the issue at hand was that he had certain "advantages"

Dr. Agro the best mcoc player
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,689 ★★★★★
    All agro 0 culture

-DaD
  • This does give us some good info though. Matchmaking is almost certainly tied to overall hero rating if you were matching with this guy
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Spending paragon here; no longer playing BGs except for 48hr mark
    and even then barely remembering, due to kabam team prioritising accelerating new accounts through the VC.

Not bothered about trying to climb the ladder on a 50% win rate in forced matching against prestige matched accounts.

Pointless game mode if you take away the rewards.

Rosencrantz and guildenstern's representations in Arcadia would have a field day with this game of heads and tails.

This! This is the way to make Kabam recognize what they've done.

Only play enough to complete the objectives, then sit out til they pop up again.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,025 ★★★★
    You can’t win the NBA finals facing G league teams.