**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My opinion on the 1mill like thing

So before I start discussing things
Yes I know this should be going in the comments of that post but I don't want this to be drowned out

Now time to get on with this. This is actually a good event type thing by Kabam, I've played other games that have had stuff EXACTLY like this and never once has it failed, so shut up about how "unobtainable" this goal is because its very possible and with it being possible the rewards are gonna easy, cheap and Amazing so I hate to what the community is probably gonna perceive as a "Kabam Suck up" or whatever but seriously shut up enjoy this event and get these rewards.

Comments

• Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    So you don't want your comment to be drowned out on the specific thread, but you'll try to drown out the specific thread by making duplicate ones? Just go make your 10 new facebook accounts, hit "Like", and keep it moving.
  • Options
    MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    So you don't want your comment to be drowned out on the specific thread, but you'll try to drown out the specific thread by making duplicate ones? Just go make your 10 new facebook accounts, hit "Like", and keep it moving.

Duplicate threads? As far as I'm aware of this is the only thread that's specifically talking about this specific thing I'm talking about.
  • Options
    I'm talking about your duplicate thread point
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    and flag me all you want, but I can flag you too for telling everyone to shut up in your OP. Just go post in the existing thread and stop clogging up the forums.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    lol no. You shouldn't have opened another thread on the subject.
    That's what the kids refer to as spam I believe.
  • Options
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    and flag me all you want, but I can flag you too for telling everyone to shut up in your OP. Just go post in the existing thread and stop clogging up the forums.

Execpt I'm not the one flagging you
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    OP - I'm with you, Bro!
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    I’m not sharing their game because of an in-game event.