**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New(ish) Phone with few/no input issues but Older phone with frequent input issues?

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is this a known thing or not a thing at all and just a me thing? I have 2 accounts I play on 2 phones. My newer phone has few to no issues in the contest but my older one makes me want to swear out loud on a regular basis. Known issue?

New(ish) problem free(ish) phone: Samsung A52 running Android 13
Old and often source of anger phone: Pixel 2 running Android 11

Press and hold on left to stand still / block often results in either not blocking / holding still or full out dashing forward. Swiping left to right to dash forward often does nothing. Often impossible to block initial hit in fight.

Thanks all
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• I would venture to say older phones are more susceptible to issues because they're older. Also you don't need 2 phones to play 2 accounts if they're linked to 2 different Google play accounts. You can change which account is logged in on your newer phone by just clicking the sign in to Google play in the app.
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Pikolu I hear you that I could log out and back in all the time but I don't enjoy that as much. having both running at the same time is very efficient for me timewise using AutoFight etc.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian
    edited February 2023
    Magonus said:

@Pikolu I hear you that I could log out and back in all the time but I don't enjoy that as much. having both running at the same time is very efficient for me timewise using AutoFight etc.

In that case you are going to need to live with your decision to keep the old phone, or get a new phone. Mcoc will only likely get more hardware intensive and there really isn't much kabam can do.
  • e_mace_mac Posts: 102
    With me its the opposite. I have no input issues when I'm playing with my older phone, only serious lag/freeze/shut downs (like everytime doom launches an sp2 the game shuts down).
  • Hammy816Hammy816 Posts: 16
    edited February 2023
    I have a brand new phone and I'm getting the phantom dash issues as well. Go to block and instead I run right into the defenders attack/special. I've lost multiple BG matches directly because of it.

I just got this phone so I thought I was having input issues but I'm glad I'm not going crazy.

Been playing for 6 years, wonder if Kabam will figure out how to make their bleeping game work.