**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

First R5 and I like it!

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★

My favorite champ for a while now!

Comments

• Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 434 ★★
    Respect
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Really enjoyed the volume 3 of carina’s challenges. And skill was my first choice, so happy it worked out
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Nice!!!!
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Amazing! I've been wanting Valk for a while
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    That’s would’ve been mine if I pulled skill!
  • Options
    MentorMentor Posts: 9
    Congratulations - Valkyrie will serve you extremely well.
  • Options
    Also would you be able to let me know how many units (if no revives are on hand) will be required to do all of VOL3 challenges?
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 899 ★★★
    Is she good on defence? I can sig 200 her (via the romance deals) but thought it might be easier (and much cheaper) to just awaken Nick instead… I am on a budget and want to have champs that can be both offensive and defensive.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    nothing wrong with Valkyrie! she's one of the best skill champs in the game. She can bypass sooo many nodes by not striking the opponents. Congrats!
  • Options
    @Mentor I think on average 30/40 revives per run. So close to 10k units. I always saved up around 60 revives before starting a challenge.

It’s much better if you farm revives, health potions and make sure you have quite a stash of both. Wouldn’t want to spend units on it, especially because with a bit of preparation you can really tackle this content very efficiently!
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Omedenn said:

@Mentor I think on average 30/40 revives per run. So close to 10k units. I always saved up around 60 revives before starting a challenge.

It’s much better if you farm revives, health potions and make sure you have quite a stash of both. Wouldn’t want to spend units on it, especially because with a bit of preparation you can really tackle this content very efficiently!

30/40 Revives is ~1.2-1.6k units fyi
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    I feel you, man!

• Options
    @BigBuster i know, he asked for all carina challenges vol 3 - so 1.2/1.6 multiply by six runs :)
  • Options
    @TheHeroDeserved nice mate! 💪🏻
  • Options
    Omedenn said:

Thanks man. This will help me greatly.
  • Options
    BigBuster said:

Omedenn said:

30/40 Revives is ~1.2-1.6k units fyi
    Thanks
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023

I feel you, man!

72k health? Geez dude how did you manage that?
    What is your mastery setup if I may ask?
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

I feel you, man!

72k health? Geez dude how did you manage that?
    What is your mastery setup if I may ask?

Hes likely boosted. Green border around his name box area thingy. Also, r5 Valk has about 57k Health.
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    SammyDe said:

Is she good on defence? I can sig 200 her (via the romance deals) but thought it might be easier (and much cheaper) to just awaken Nick instead… I am on a budget and want to have champs that can be both offensive and defensive.

She’s terrible on defense. She’s an attacker, that’s it.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

She's not a defender
    Will serve u only on attack
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

SammyDe said:

She's not a defender
    Will serve u only on attack
    Not really. She can be a little annoying. Block pen, shrug and decent health
  • Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 225 ★★
    Congrats dude!! I have a 4* Valkyrie on my alternate account (got her from PHC) for me, she’s like my favorite champ at R4! She’s fire! :)
  • Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 225 ★★