**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Robots EOP - warlock

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I’m up against warlock for my left side clear of EOP and the robot objective, using Warlock. Any tips? So far it’s been the most frustrating EOP fight outside of Crossbones
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,107 ★★★★★
    Best advice I have is to go the other way
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Dang, which objective is best for the left side? Already did Dimensional Beings on right side
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★

This should help
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

OGAvenger said:

Dang, which objective is best for the left side? Already did Dimensional Beings on right side
    Cruising through it with Herc, cap and Odin.
  • Intercept, sp2, repeat
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Make sure they are infected going into the sp2. Then as above, intecept, sp2, repeat.

I backed out on terrax trying this side. Dragon man's passive did basically nothing against terrax's health pool. His rock shield trying to stay away or get him away just melted dragon man. I'm not sure what I was doing wrong and was already ticked and backed out after a couple hundred units on him. I didn't recall him being that bad during earlier EoPs.

AI is just too nasty for me. They refuse to dash at you or they throw a heavy and when you go to counter, they special midway through their animation. It's like you are faltering into their heavy animation and they special you.