**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unnecessary feature

PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests

The game has started lagging like hell since kabam has added this useless ui. Kabam why do you keep making unnecessary changes which affects the normal functioning of game?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★

I am still thankful that we do not have to watch ads. Rather those offers than a 15 second ad after every crystal opening

Ppl got problem with everything kabam do 🤦🤦🤦🤦 yeah they must address game bugs but still many things are good and meant to be as it is. It's a game . Enjoy it
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    actually i like this
  • Options
    TheSaith said:

I am still thankful that we do not have to watch ads. Rather those offers than a 15 second ad after every crystal opening

Ppl got problem with everything kabam do 🤦🤦🤦🤦 yeah they must address game bugs but still many things are good and meant to be as it is. It's a game . Enjoy it
    There is a good reason to have a problem with this however. Sure people may have a problem with a lot of things, but Kabam isn’t above criticism and this is an item that should be criticized
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★

TheSaith said:

I honestly loved this animation and new type fancy things. I'm here to enjoy game to get mesmerized by it , not for stressing and fighting with whoosh face all the time

You know what's the problem? They added it without testing it. They should have optimised it before putting into the game. That's what I'm talking about. They add new things without testing which causes problems.
    Bro your title literally saying unnecessary features so how that means you're talking about bugs??
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    They better fix bright home screen ground.
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    There are a lot of unnecessary features in this game lol
  • Options
    TeufelHundenTeufelHunden Posts: 104
    TheSaith said:

95%??? Source please
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Hate this
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    Like I’ve said before fix the broken things before adding emotes for bg and other bank that slows the game down even further.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    The new screen is pretty jarring. Not very intuitive either.

Should add a “offers” toggle in settings for OG players who don’t want to have to click passed it.

We would still be able to see them all on our homepage
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    TheSaith said:

I agree. Kabam is still a company at the end of the day, and their ultimate goal is to turn a profit. Just be thankful we don't have ads YET