Warlock and the Vision Relic

PpurpleIIPpurpleII Member Posts: 20
Warlock's infection famously blocks the opponent's healing abilities, but does the infection count as a heal block for Vision battlecast or relic? The relic requires "heal block effects," so it does not specify a buff or passive. I do not have a Peni (who is perfect for Vision) so any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,947 ★★★★★
    It is neither a debuff or a passive. It doesn't count for the relic
  • PpurpleIIPpurpleII Member Posts: 20
    I was worried about that. I think that it should be included in Vision's description. Warlock is the king of heal block and yet the heal block relic does not work with him. Interesting...
  • SonOfArgu16SonOfArgu16 Member, Guardian Posts: 262 Guardian
    Rocket's Heal Block is good too, especially if opponent has Salve on
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    The problem in Warlock's case is that his infection does multiple things. I guess you could change it so that the other champ is inflicted with an actual passive heal block (icon and everything) when the infection is active but the reality is, if you ignore the Relic interaction, that's actually a nerf to the character because it would allow champions who can interact with heal block to now be able to better counter him. Warlock (and Archangel) actually had the wording of their effects altered slightly with the release of Gorr (and his Heal Block Immunity) to make it very clear that they do not apply Heal Block. They have distinctly separate abilities that prevent healing.