**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So what is the appropriate way to report a BG Modder?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,669 ★★★★
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
Not going to post screenshots here as I know it isn’t appropriate to post another’s name in the forums, but would like to know how to get them flagged.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    You go into the opponent’s profile pic in your BG match list and tap it. “Report” should be one of your options.

Dr. Zola
  • Not going to post screenshots here as I know it isn’t appropriate to post another’s name in the forums, but would like to know how to get them flagged.

Go in the game and click the support button and submit the screenshots and report to support.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,669 ★★★★
    Thank you @DrZola and @Pikolu - much appreciated.

I wasn’t going to bother as I’d already hit my BG objectives for the day, but the emoji taunting was just annoying enough to make it worth the time investment to figure this out.
  • If you have evidence of suspicious behaviour, you can send it directly to the Support Team to open an investigation.
    You can reach them from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and scrolling down to the button labelled “Support”.
    You can also reach them here.
This discussion has been closed.