**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cancel bgs season

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
Those things are embarrassing. Respect at least the players that give time & money to that game.

Matchmaking not working
And when works , you lost instantly.

First the no nodes bug, now that bug i have lost at least 12 matches that way.

I am celestial IV every season, honestly that situation this season is embarrassing. 5 seasons, 3 with modders, 1 with full bugs, only one season we play normally (the last one)

Comments

• Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Do you want compensation too my dear?
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    No way ... Everytime they cancel a season of something they end up giving u rewards for previous placement.. and i'm doing much better this season
  • Options
    NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 104
    gp87 said:

Those things are embarrassing. Respect at least the players that give time & money to that game.

Matchmaking not working
    And when works , you lost instantly.

First the no nodes bug, now that bug i have lost at least 12 matches that way.

I am celestial IV every season, honestly that situation this season is embarrassing. 5 seasons, 3 with modders, 1 with full bugs, only one season we play normally (the last one)

If you played one match knowing that a no nodes bug was active, then the other 11 are on you. Modders are fair grounds to be angry and we should get a very (VERY) small compensation for the bugs, but the Bgs season shouldn't be canceled outright.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 817 ★★★
    Complete garbage of a season but it happened last season and parts of two seasons ago. You get momentum and win a few in a row and I was just about to win again as I had 100% health and won in maybe 50 seconds and bam......0 points. This has happened to me at least 20x and it is the most deflating thing currently in this game. There needs to be an emote that says "broken game face"....maybe an emote pic of Lagacy ? Because they make it seem like your game lagged. So stupid. Fix your game
  • Options
    With such little time left, they may as well complete the season. They next season should be delayed until further testing however
  • Options