Battleground

BizaaroBizaaro Member Posts: 346 ★★
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
All was running smooth till night...when I open bg...my matchmaking is not happening it stretches above 4minutes..and having trouble in choosing champs
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• BizaaroBizaaro Member Posts: 346 ★★

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Mine has been unable to match as well
  • Kabam JaxKabam Jax Member, Moderator Posts: 1,718 ★★★★★
    We have the game team looking into this right now.

We're looking for more information in a window of the last 12 hours. Those who are able to matchmake in, have you encountered any additional issues?
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,221 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

We're looking for more information in a window of the last 12 hours. Those who are able to matchmake in, have you encountered any additional issues?

@Kabam Jax "

https://youtu.be/NGthQky-7vc

Note that when I match finally started it automatically picked Nick Fury for me, I had no control
  • spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

I was able to matchmake about 2-3 hours ago and didn't have any issues. I was able to move up through gold ranks too. But now I cannot find a match like everyone else.
  • Kkostis9Kkostis9 Member Posts: 32

I thought I was alone
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Member Posts: 333 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

As you can see in screenshot the screen went SUPER ZOOM MODE like 500% and ofcource all buttons and actions didnt work and i lost the match.
    Before that in another match the screen just went black and before i restarted match was over.

• LastShaddowLastShaddow Member Posts: 11
    No you’re not alone happens at my end too
  • MeatbagFryMeatbagFry Member Posts: 19
    Kabam Jax said:

I had found a match but had loop loading screen and that's all. Also i lose 2 games instead of this 1 game. I don't know who was my the second opponent :)
  • Shad0w_Monarch_01Shad0w_Monarch_01 Member Posts: 49
    Kabam Jax said:

I have elaborated with necessary screenshots earlier as a post
    The game is frozen whenever a loading happens , the screen doesnt change when the timer hits zero.
    I lost a match in which I used a victory shield (Thank god I used a shield)
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Member Posts: 236 ★★
    my fight completely restarted on me after killing the opponent in ~70 seconds. I restarted the fight both with full health and ~30 seconds on the clock . And no, I was not facing Nick Fury.