**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What is this?

My game was running fine for me. And then after some time I tried to login but got this message. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 35
    And no. I am not from China. I am not using any vpn. So whats all this about?
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Oh boy.. seen this happen...someone from China logged into your account..
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

Possibly
  • Options
    Coppin said:

What it's about is that China is implementing new online controls, mainly for children (or at least, not adults), to limit how often or during what times they can play online games.

So somehow, your device, or connection, is connected to thinking it is in (or routing thru, or setup and connected via) China.
    Or your Google or Apple ID (or App Store) thinking you are in (or at one time had been ?) in China for some reason ?
    Or in another “country” or “territory” that China claims as their own ?

(or yes, maybe had been sharing an account with someone from China) ??
  • Options
    GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 35
    I am not sharing account with anyone. No one has my account details others than me. I have been playing this game for years. This is the very first time any such thing has happened.