**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on the Gorr buff now that we are a few weeks in?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
I for one am really enjoying it. Much less stress playing him - the additional time really helps. And, he puts up some pretty solid numbers.

I’m enjoying him enough that I’m even thinking about using an AG on him.

What do others think about the buff? Anyone awakened him since the buff and what are your observations on his sig ability now?

Comments

• CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 791 ★★★
    Good buff
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Amazing. Haven’t duped him so I don’t know how that affects his play style, but unduped he is loads of fun
  • Pretty nice if I do say so myself ;) 😏
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Great so far. Although I liked him before.
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    MiilkeGW said:

Does he needs to be dupe?

Definitely not necessary, but nice to have. The 2 main benefits are extended debuff duration, which can come in handy, and gaining undermine buffs when gaining a magic buff, which allow him to counter all autoblock champs. The undermine is a great piece of utility, but his damage is still top tier without it.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Have him and duped him 3 times... Wish he worked better with suicides, as I simply can't justify ranking him up as a 24/7 ouchies user.

Because he is great! He's also a decent ROL autofarm solution.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,639 Guardian
    Axew said:

MiilkeGW said:

Does he needs to be dupe?

Definitely not necessary, but nice to have. The 2 main benefits are extended debuff duration, which can come in handy, and gaining undermine buffs when gaining a magic buff, which allow him to counter all autoblock champs. The undermine is a great piece of utility, but his damage is still top tier without it.
    I'll just say his undermine counters *most* autoblock champions. Don't make the mistake i made of using him against OS because you still get incinerated when she tries to autoblock.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    I awakened him and didn't play much him but he's solid in AW defense
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    I took him to r4, sig200 when I first pulled him ( well before the buff) and I enjoy playing him even more now!
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    It's absolutely phenomenal, will be R5 if i magically pull cosmic from carinas
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Great so far. Although I liked him before.

Just an addendum. I meant I like him better now, just that I was a fan before. Not that I preferred him then. ;)