**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

AW improvement suggestion / expert tier

We have been playing in master for over AQ year now and currently the level of enjoyment of expert tier wars is way lower than it was just a few months ago. The matchmaking seems off

Basically what is happening is some master alliances start the season with a lower rating due to taking a season off, or due to alliance shelling (switching from an alliance with a higher rating to a lower rating one to get easy matches throughout the season) and their schedule is a free pass

Such alliances can get multiple wins with 10/15 deaths while others at the top may lose with 1/3 deaths. Alliances with 10/15 deaths occupy the top of the war chart while others with better overall performance struggle to stay in master

The scoring doesn’t seem fair at all. Good performance isn’t rewarded. An alliance with 2-3 death average per war may easily end up in P1 (because they played nothing but top 5 teams) while an alliance with 10/15 deaths per war will be master top 5. Because the former went through a tough schedule and the latter beat P2/3 opponents without much effort

What I would like to suggest is to reward good performance

Not just beating opponents but how you do that

A 1-15 win should give more points to the winner than a 10-50 win

Suggestions are as follows:

1. Give more points for attack bonus and less points for a win

Possibly 100-200 points for each bonus and 10-20k per win so the quality of war performance matters more (fewer deaths = more points)

It’s a way of making alliances interested in how they do wars and not just the final result, keeping wars competitive and alliances motivated to invest in boosts and potions

2. Forbid repeat matches during one season

It’s not fun to play the same opponent twice during one season, whether they are better or worse than your team. It’s just boring and it can also lead to unfair matches if someone has to play the same top 3/10 alliance twice in the same season. It can really mess with the chances to get the number of wins required for a decent season placement

!!! Unique opponents in every season will keep war seasons interesting. Instead of facing the same defense and the same opponents twice.

Please give everyone 12 unique matches / season. It would be fun and interesting and make wars less predictable because you don’t have to repeat the same war within the same season like a Groundhog Day

Hopefully this can be considered to improve wars at expert tier and keep them more engaging

Thanks for your attention

Comments

• Options
    Which alliance are you from? And I agree with these. It is a joke those who start in t2 can easily get master's while t1 allies with tougher schedules can get bumped down to P1.
  • Options
    SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 355 ★★
    I don’t want to name names so it looks like we are complaining about matchups. We do what we can with what we are given. However the matchmaking and the current point and ranking system is a bit ridiculous

I’m sure Kabam will be able to see if if they look at matches and how often alliances at the top die. Not everyone’s performance is reflected in their rank. Some alliances are way higher and some way lower than they should be if you take into consideration how well they play.

In the current system it’s normal for an alliance with 10+ deaths per war to be higher than an alliance with 2-5 deaths per war. It’s basically lottery (everything depends on your schedule, an alliance with next to flawless performance can end up in P1 with multiple weaker alliances ahead of them)

Playing the same teams twice per season doesn’t help change that. We are on war 7 and looks like we are playing an alliance that we faced in the first half of the season, again. At least the repeat matches issue can be changed

That would be step one
  • Options
    I'm guessing you are from Salty, haha. They have been getting pummeled this season with rough matches. Amazing set of players though. And i agree. I'm at LVT.