**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How... Does this even happen

2»

Comments

• Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★
    How about kabam gives you 3000 tokens every day you log in?
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 98
    I’ve never made it out of victory track in any season. I can fill my deck with almost 30 rank 4 champs. I don’t feel like I suck at the game but I’m not a super star.
    I get matched against other huge accounts and due to bad draws, untimely input issues, poor play or facing skilled opponents, I don’t advance. I’m ok with that.
    But, if the game was fair, every account would have the possibility of facing every other account. We are all going for the same rewards.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,817 ★★★★★

That's pretty accurate for D2.

Can I ask how you know that?

I see what you're saying here. I haven't been in D2, ha-ha.
    I'm looking at the range of Matches, and it's reasonable. Especially if the OP is in D2. That kind of difference is not out of sorts.
    Can I ask what your point is?
    Sure, my specific reason for asking is you have stated multiple times that VT should present fair matchmaking based on rosters, no one should be "steamrolled" by bigger rosters and GC is where "random" matchmaking is acceptable.

The OP has a clear example of what you consider an unfair match but you have flip flopped by claiming its ok in D2 and doubled down on that stance in your reply to me.

I don't care where you place because it's irrelevant to me,* I only care where I place in relation to my roster/effort compared to smaller/larger rosters and seeing the OP's deck he is either one of the best players in the VT or he is being protected while I languish in P2 (for over a week) facing matchups that I have been dealing with since bronze3.

*It is irrelevant unless you are being protected from matching against me but somehow climb higher in the VT, then it's a big problem, if the OP matches me and wins he deserves the win and I'd be the first to say "great job!"