What change are you most appreciative of?

WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 776 ★★★★
It's easy to complain about what we don't like in the game, but what are changes they've made in the past year that you are appreciative of?

For me, it's the solo option for incursions. I like that game mode, but I didn't like the time commitment and random partner problems. The solo mode now bypasses those problems.

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    Yup a lot of GREAT things have changed past year or so.

-Using refills with adding the remaining energy.
    -2 energy costs for act 4,5 and 6
    -The switch node befor boss in act 6
    -Glory store update
    (Some people will keep complaining)
    -Loyalty store was big, but it's still decent.
    -Updated single AW rewards
    -Updated AQ Map rewards
    -Increasd Incirsion Artifacts
    -Better rewards in incursion
    -Yes Solo mode is one the best thing they did.
    -BG store... mmmm
    -Greater Solo Crystal Update. Not the best but still somewhat impactful in progression.
    -AQ/AW energy to 45 minutes.
    -Gold boost +30% in all crystals.
    -Free monthly Cavs, even when they are 3*s but people often pull 6*s, So, good overall.
    -New Champion Balance program, all positive till now.
    -Bonus unit deals after monthly EQ(specifically 1k unit)

Some will disagree and say these update were due, Yes they were and many things still needs update....but I'm greatful that they are here and moving in the right direction.

HATE that lower difficulties of monthly EQ still have the Full energy requirements with 20 million paths.
    Dislike the monthly Objective calander subscription thrown on our face with ever-present notification.
    That 5 day incursion 'Alliance Event' is so bad lol.

Good things and bad things come alongside.
    Favoritism matchmaking, input bugs for many people, connection issues.

• ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    I honestly think the QoL changes have been on point throughout. Can't really remember a bad one, and the good ones are too many to mention. Not all are huge, but I appreciate the program as a whole.

I also really like BG and EOP (both the individual clusters of fights throughout last year and Acceptance when it came this year). Both of them helped keep me interested in the game since I don't have that much else to do with all of the story content and Variants explored.

While we had the SOP in 2021, I really appreciate the change to EOP to make it last longer. While I know some people were annoyed with the long break between the EOP stages (which I could be too at times), I think I preferred that structure in the end. By the end of the SOP, I was really burned out since I had to constantly fight another hard boss every week. Fighting four bosses and then having a few weeks off saved me from that burnout this time around.
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    For me it's got to be the ability to use energy refills and have the extra energy exceed the 70
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    The preview button. Saves so much time.
  • legalactionlegalaction Member Posts: 182 ★★

It's easy to complain about what we don't like in the game, but what are changes they've made in the past year that you are appreciative of?

For me, it's the solo option for incursions. I like that game mode, but I didn't like the time commitment and random partner problems. The solo mode now bypasses those problems.

Any good gets washed away with their constant silence and lack of interest in fixing any REAL PROBLEMS that have been around for quite some time
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    The auto play option is definitely the best change they have executed in a while. It makes players less stressful on constant grinding of items acquired from playing low tier quests repititively. I enjoy watching Seatin have a tea time with all stun locks and auto play doing its work. And the best part is that yesterday i was playing superior Kang on phase 4 and my HT was auto fighting him in wounded state, couldn't believe the ai wouldn't use special attacks and just keeps hitting Kang to apply more wounded passives via debuffs