**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally paragon+Act 7 100% exploration rewards opening+ future plans for account

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
What a lovely day it has been. Going into a quest, completing a path, grinding units from arenas for energy refill, getting on to another path and this loop keeps continuing. Act 7 is truly worth all struggles i had in exploring act 6. Act 7 is like a piece of cake for even a low level summoner who has a limited roster. So take a look at my exploration rewards.
I chose cosmic nexus for new cgr galan or hulkling. Ended up pulling gorr because i wont get sigs on kg over any new champion and i already have a r5 5 star proxima

Then come the basic nexuses. I just wanted to pull any good new champion who doesn't require much sigs or stress into his playstyle. Who knew i would easily be able to pull the god of rampuo himself. Others were quite mediocre but it was totally expected after pulling a brand new aegon

Now comes the fun part, rankups. I have already had 2 r4 6 star champs, herc and hit monkey, for long time, but it was time to evolve and change( which sentry can never do: hope u know that reference) i have quite a few options for r4: Doom, HB, PP, guardian, diablo, kingpin and mojo. So overall i wanted something among tech mystic or skill.
Here's what i got

And since u have got to know the class gem, i think everyone probably has guessed my pick correctly. Ladies and gentlemen(drumrolls :)🥁🥁, presenting to you my paragon rankup which is none other thannn.....
GUARDIAN!
Phew my favourite champion of all time has finally gotten the love he deserved after so much time

Now all those Sig stones and my first ever generic AG have to come to an end but for a good cause. Yup, they go into aegon. Once he is r3 and Sig 200 i will finally jump into the labyrinth and abyss of horrors. It will obviously take some time and patience, it ain't too easy to do these stuffs Maybe i can once complete the gauntlet first. These were all my plans for my account all at once
Hope u enjoyed reading this post Summoner! Wait and watch until i am prepping for my furthermost journey into the contest!

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

• Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,132 ★★★★
    Congrats, nice rank up on Guardian. One day I will pull him. After Gorr's buff, I wish I had him. Congrats again.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

Congrats, nice rank up on Guardian. One day I will pull him. After Gorr's buff, I wish I had him. Congrats again.

Yup gorr is quite good now, i enjoy playing with my 5 star, you'll pull him soon buddy
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    oml over fantastic awakening?

congrats on paragon!!🥳🎉🎉
  • oml over fantastic awakening?

congrats on paragon!!🥳🎉🎉

I woulda done the same, but that’s because I prob use OML over mr fantastic
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★

oml over fantastic awakening?

congrats on paragon!!🥳🎉🎉

Because i love oml. He is pretty underrated u know