**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm gonna get so much hate...

CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
Controls feel a lot better than February update...

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Mine are worse somehow. Dashing back and light attacking half the time doesnt even register in the game. Blocks dropped, specials still blocked mid animations.

Sorry to hear that.. mine is working great ... (So far)...
    I felt it was working terrible during Feb, I couldn't Doom cycle and sometimes i felt i was stuck on block; but right now so far so good...
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Mine are pretty good too..90% working everytime. I even completed date love finale with zero input issue thankfully. But jan was worst. Only 10% was working
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Mine have gotten worse. Champ just stands and gets pounded. Dex sucks, parry is so way off. Its a clusterfrack
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    The only way I can get Dex to work is by doing it from the right hand side of my screen. That works.
    Dex from left side of screen doesn't work.
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    I disagree here but I'll say my reason, so the night of the update which I think was Monday or Tuesday I was clearing up my week 3 threat level 5 tickets (after the update) and boy did I use a lot of revives and units, the controls feel even more unreliable, when I went to parry squirrel girl and knock her down with a mystic, doom stood there and took a combo to the face even though I had clearly VERY clearly tapped the screen to parry, my champs (most of the time) stand there when I go to dex, seems to be working when I swipe from the right side instead, overall these input issues seem to have stayed the same and sometimes get even worse, though it's not every single fight for me it still can be very resource costly and cost me units, i struggle to wrap my head around the fact kabam don't react to any of these input issue posts and just brush it under the carpet like it's nothing, come on kabam you can do much better for your community.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    It comes and goes. I don't know why and what's causing it.
  • I’ve seen more laggy gameplay
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    I’m using an IPhone 11 and my gameplay has been super smooth (hopefully it stays that way). I’m really wondering what causes these issues since there are people using better phones that are seeing worse gameplay