**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gencer M 1 million hero rating celebration

2»

Comments

• DNA3000 wrote: »
    GrimJack wrote: »
    You’re insane if you think big players like that don’t share accounts. Lol

I can't speak for such players, but any player with a 900+ rating that is giving out their password to someone else is an idiot. I only have a 500k rating and I won't let my spouse log into my account. You're taking a ridiculous risk with your account: every single one of those people could get you banned, could mess up your account, could just delete everything in a drunken spree.

Saying all high rated players share accounts is like saying all billionaires share ATM pin codes. I can't say it doesn't happen, but it would be idiotic every time it did happen.

You're not just saying all high rated players are dumb enough to want to do this, you're also saying they are all incredibly honorable and careful people that never make mistakes and never get into fights and never take revenge upon each other. Because if you account share with multiple people, any one of them could destroy your account and you wouldn't even know which one did it.

So while I'm sure it happens occasionally, because people are dumb, thinking this is widespread is really believing that the whole world is in on the same joke. That doesn't seem to be a safe bet.

I used to think this too. Then I learned the truth about those accounts.
  • account sharing is wide spread and happens all the time in top alliances. for anyone to pretend otherwise is either trying to throw some shade on their own activities or completely naive
  • DNA3000 wrote: »
    GrimJack wrote: »
    You’re insane if you think big players like that don’t share accounts. Lol

I can't speak for such players, but any player with a 900+ rating that is giving out their password to someone else is an idiot. I only have a 500k rating and I won't let my spouse log into my account. You're taking a ridiculous risk with your account: every single one of those people could get you banned, could mess up your account, could just delete everything in a drunken spree.

Saying all high rated players share accounts is like saying all billionaires share ATM pin codes. I can't say it doesn't happen, but it would be idiotic every time it did happen.

You're not just saying all high rated players are dumb enough to want to do this, you're also saying they are all incredibly honorable and careful people that never make mistakes and never get into fights and never take revenge upon each other. Because if you account share with multiple people, any one of them could destroy your account and you wouldn't even know which one did it.

So while I'm sure it happens occasionally, because people are dumb, thinking this is widespread is really believing that the whole world is in on the same joke. That doesn't seem to be a safe bet.

Yea you really don’t know as much as you think you do bro