**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battle grounds emotes

Can we please have a permanent mute/ban of these in options rather then have to mute it every round

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I agree 100%; but at the same time i can see a reason for them not to do it... They sell emotes now... Having a permanent mute would actually make them sell an item that works half of the time
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 677 ★★★
    Coppin said:

I agree 100%; but at the same time i can see a reason for them not to do it... They sell emotes now... Having a permanent mute would actually make them sell an item that works half of the time

Yep, I fully agree with you why Kabam might not want to have a permanent mute option.

However it always make me kind of scared, we always seen how heat discussion about BG related topic can be, and yeah it is from the "passion" players have for the mode and game, but we also can easily see how it can turn be toxic very quickly. It is really wise for Kabam to try and monetise that, over players well-being and safety?

I always believe that a happy player/customer will always be more profitable. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    KingofENGKingofENG Posts: 127
    This is needed more then you understand. Please consider this request again
  • Options
    KingofENGKingofENG Posts: 127
    There is a video from prof Hoff that is awaiting approval to be uploaded but worth a look to understand
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    KingofENG said:

There is a video from prof Hoff that is awaiting approval to be uploaded but worth a look to understand

>watch Prof Hoff
    :neutral:
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★
    A mute emotes option in settings would be great. Don’t need Loki laughing at me every time I lose a match.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

A mute emotes option in settings would be great. Don’t need Loki laughing at me every time I lose a match.

A fat loki on top of that
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    You dont even know how many times i almost broke something because im getting spam emoted and the fact that it happened while im 1-2 wins away from the circut after being hardstuck d1 for days 😤
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    It's the first button I hit. Very annoying even if it simple.