**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Captain Marvel (Ms Marvel) - L2 zero damage [Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,534 ★★★★★
    Mixalis wrote: »
    MikeHock wrote: »
    No fix for this in 18.0 ?!

C’mon this is getting ridiculous. I’ve seen other threads about her L2 shut down. People want to know what is happening. We were told her L2 was going to be changed altogether but haven’t heard anything since. 18.0 doesn’t address this problem at all and it happens all the $!@& time.

They said for 18.0, her animation will be longer in order to chain into a special, but that doesn't help the 0 damage if she lands her sp2. It's a joke, they should of made her sp2 unblockable.

I’ll believe that L2 combo fix when I see it, but ignoring this whiffing problem is just messed up.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    You might have to post , “captain marvel special 2 - insane damage “

Well you will see the response in middle of the night 😂😂 JK
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Maybe it's time to just issue rank down tickets on capt Marvel so we can rid ourselves of the waste...
    edited April 2018
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    the other day this bug was brought up on reddit. some say the bug has existed for over more than a year and a half ago.
    some comments here and there make it look like it's actually been longer, anyone here has the exact or approximate date the bug was found for the first time?

The 2 issues brought up in this thread have existed for as long as I can remember.

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/15056/captain-marvels-sp2-fix-in-progress/p1

Here's another thread:

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/14930/capt-marvel-sp2#latest
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Just change the Goddamn move. It's clearly broken and you can't fix it so just change it, give her a running uppercut. Give her the same animation as (Lady Jane) Thor's L2 but make it a punch. Problem solved.

I've always thought her L2 was super lazy anyway because it's the same as her L3 but the L3 actually connects and she's a bit angrier/charged up when she does it.
    Should I just concede that Kabam isn’t taking this problem seriously? I posted my original vids over 4 months ago.
    Jestress wrote: »
    The fix for this is supposedly being rolled out in the next patch.

z8mezmaajal6.png

forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/11/marvel-contest-of-champions-changelog#latest

That has nothing to do with her L2 whiffing and doing zero damage.
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Kabam there are so many post to fix CM and all you have done is give us nothing but false hope and lies period, please step up your game and just do the right thing if not , and I hate saying things like this but if it’s never going to be fixed the people who have her need Compensation plain and simple
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    I don’t want u guys to tell us anymore it’s being looked at or it will be in the next patch, we have waited over a year for this already and in all honesty she was broken with her sp2 since day one and that was 3 years ago! Facts are facts
    Well, a post was removed from this thread, but no mod has posted anything. Would appreciate a response from a mod. All we're trying to do is find out what Kabam is doing about Cap. Marvels L2, specifically the issue posted in this thread. Is the animation being changed or not? If not, then what is being doing about this problem??
    Anyone from Kabam going to update us on this?
    edited April 2018
    Should I expect another week of silence from Kabam on this problem ???

Thread is 5 months old!
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,095 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    The correct answer is sell your 4 and 5* Cap and Ms Marvels, salt the earth, move on to another champ lol.....

But seriously... I remember in December where there was an issue where a certain amount of players (myself included) ended up getting more rewards from quests than were allowed by no fault of our own, and Kabam seemed like they moved heaven and earth to reverse the rewards gained by anyone that go them... This took over a week of what I imagine to be countless hours of dev time trying to backtrack thousands of accounts to ensure they've removed every last shard and reward... I find it hard to believe that if they invested that time into this bug it could be fixed right away.

If the bug benefits them it's triaged and dealt with whenever it's dealt with, but if it benefits the players it's pushed right to the front of the queue.