Nick Fury Bug in Side Quest Incursion

Roqbone97Roqbone97 Member Posts: 44
Anyone having an issue that when they swap out Nick Fury, to have better match up in a zone then. When complete some zones or it’s been five minutes and want to use him in a different fight he not on the selection screen and nowhere to be found if he is still in cool down.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Are you able to swap back in ANY OTHER champ that you had previously had in but later swapped out (and want to bring back in again in same incursion) ?

Offhand, I would say that should NOT be allowed. Never was an issue before, since much longer cool-down's. But now if you could just wait 5 minutes between moving them out and back in, that should be prevented.

Just like in Baseball or Soccer, if you remove them from the lineup/field during a game, they should NOT be able to come back into the same game again later on.

Whether Fury is an isolated case or not, it probably should correctly be disallowing that.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    Or, as another recent post indicated…

Yet another one. Trying to swap a champ, and my Infamous isn’t showing up, it’s been more than ten minutes since I used him, he’s not even appearing as unavailable
    @Kabam Miike

Are you trying to swap him back into the same run? The cooldown timer doesn’t begin until the incursion concludes, so you can’t swap champs in and out.