**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will there be Battlegrounds Season 5 rewards compensation for players in circuit?

Pretty clear that majority of the modders were missed after the cleaning of season 5 leaderboards. People have lost/gotten incorrect bracket placements because of this ie. Kurt > celestial 4 > 3 and KT1 celestial 5 > 4, will there be rewards adjustment for the players who lost out on their rewards because these modders were not banned before season reward distribution?

Comments

• Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

I wouldn't hold your breath 🤷‍♂️

its always worth bringing it up as if nobody does then it will just be swept under the rug and left unaddressed once season 6 starts due to backlog
    That is very true. Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to discourage you from doing so. I was just merely weighing in on the topic.

Far as I can tell they don't think anything is unjust or wrong from this last season (or prior ones). As you say, it's pretty clear they didn't though
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Pretty clear that majority of the modders were missed after the cleaning of season 5 leaderboards. People have lost/gotten incorrect bracket placements because of this ie. Kurt > celestial 4 > 3 and KT1 celestial 5 > 4, will there be rewards adjustment for the players who lost out on their rewards because these modders were not banned before season reward distribution?

So the modders would get compensated for modding?
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    In general , the playerbase should get some compensation considering the amount of bugs. Season 5 was pretty bad, quality wise. Never mind the problem that they’re not even allowing an open discussion about.
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    I created a post like this a few days ago and nobody at Kabam was bothered enough to answer....2e deserve some kind of compensation, at least elder marks if not more (as we should....)
  • Options
    ZacTheSwordZacTheSword Posts: 56 ★★
    also because season ended 1 hour early? again
  • Options
    DrZola said:

I think we are still waiting for any acknowledgment that disconnections caused problems in BGs. There was one belated Jax post asking for info on “some problem with disconnections in BGs” that showed up briefly then just…never went anywhere.

The current Trello page acts as if technical issues never happened last season:

So…if you’re waiting for redress on the leaderboard I’m thinking it’s time to move on—the team doesn’t seem to care.

Dr. Zola

just because they dont care doesnt mean we shouldnt speak up about it, thats how you get them to care
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    Personally I think it’s a shame we don’t hear more from those in the CCP talk about the issues everyone is facing with Battle grounds. I’ve only seen @RichTheMan cover the forum threads as part of his MCOC News. Not sure if others in the CCP have but I have seen it. Obviously non CCP content creators have covered it. I think this needs to be front and centre focus until things are fixed and players are properly compensated for putting up with the game in its current dumpster fire state.
  • Options
    Wozzle007 said:

Personally I think it’s a shame we don’t hear more from those in the CCP talk about the issues everyone is facing with Battle grounds. I’ve only seen @RichTheMan cover the forum threads as part of his MCOC News. Not sure if others in the CCP have but I have seen it. Obviously non CCP content creators have covered it. I think this needs to be front and centre focus until things are fixed and players are properly compensated for putting up with the game in its current dumpster fire state.

if they can respond so quickly about the 3.2.6 situation, they have definitely seen the state of bgs and season 5 incident, they just choose not to talk about it publicly and address privately. (i disagree with that, but thats what theyre doing)