EQ Legend times for March

WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Member Posts: 121 ★★
Curious how everyone did now that I've put up my time for the 'real' Legends title and not this new knock off business.

I logged 3:16:30. Was hoping to post sub 3:15:00, but I'm not mad with the time. I used stacked attack masteries including suicides of course. 30% boosts throughout but only had one 20% attack boost used for conqueror top quests and rocked 15% attack for the rest. Used iPhone 13 Pro Max. I feel I have a decent chance at the legit legends title.

Comments

• ChromeChrome Member Posts: 14
    You'll get it. I got it last month with over 4 hours.
  • 2xivo2xivo Member Posts: 1
    I logged somewhere along 3:45, I honestly forgot. I also had a few crashes which sucks but oh well, it’s up to the Kabam Gods now lol. Used iPhone 12 mini.
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Member Posts: 334 ★★★
    i’m at 4 hr mark, would be surprised to get it. the game crashed one time and then had an issue with ebony maw and corvus/hitmonkey, it was impossible to hit that ugly old man :)
  • Prismane1269Prismane1269 Member Posts: 218
    edited March 2023
    I did the run in my 2 accounts.
    It took 3:57 in my one acc
    And in another one it took like 4:10 lol(Tough chance 😓)
  • Prismane1269Prismane1269 Member Posts: 218
    edited March 2023
    Last month’s cutoff time was 4:28. Let’s see how it goes for this month….
  • BlızzyBlızzy Member Posts: 80
    I did this month marchs eq an ran a time of 2:20mins? Fingers crossed i get the title🤞🤞
    My game crashed 5 times an i did it without suicides
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    edited March 8
    Thinking about doing a legends run rn, but it's really hard to take 4 hours out of my day with all the exams going on
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    edited March 8
    Who did y'all use? Hit monkey, corvus, Herc, etc?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    "Real legend title" "Legit legend title"
    The one true Legend of master and heroic difficulty.

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 ★★★★★
    How much energy refills does it require?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★

How much energy refills does it require?

~40
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    @Wfpkstevezilla what's this new knock off legends title you're talking about?

The only ones I know of are the monthly conquerer/proven timed one, and the incursions one that comes out very rarely.

What's the third? Cause I know you can't possibly be talking about the monthly equity one if you're calling it the "real" way to get the title, given the content can be auto fought by a cav player......
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    I don't know why Kabam still bother doing this. Legends titles mean nothing nowadays.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

I don't know why Kabam still bother doing this. Legends titles mean nothing nowadays.

I agree. When I got mine it was doing the last incursions when you could get the title for completing zone 25 on threat level 6.

I also did the run through the easy difficulties for it that month just to see what time I would get, and got that one with a time of 4 hours 11 minutes or something like that.

I legit just wanted the banner because it looks sick with my pfp, but I definitely found the incursions one difficult, whereas the one from eq is a joke of who are the top 100 with the faster phone that month.

Honestly, it's a joke.
  • BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Member Posts: 86 ★★
    I did 2 hours 54 minutes in the January EQ legends run and did not get it. So I find it hard to believe times over 3 hours and 4 hours got it. I did 2 hours 26 minutes in the last EQ run so hoping that gets it done cause I won’t waste my time trying again.
  • BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Member Posts: 86 ★★
    Update. I got 13th with 2 hours 26 minutes.
    edited March 8
    U got it?? Awsome nice congrats
    edited March 8
    Oh the results for last month jus released
  • Sparky3833Sparky3833 Member Posts: 9
    So Blizzy what did you get?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    **NECRO'D THREAD
    Note, the times referred to in top part of this thread were all LAST YEAR (2023).
  • STK0607STK0607 Member Posts: 6
    where can we check the list who got and who didnt
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★
    STK0607 said:

where can we check the list who got and who didnt

List will be released tomorrow
    Sparky i got 9th place
    Legend Blızzy