**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sector 6 zone 23 why this even exists

Over the past few months I am really getting upset with this game again. I don't understand how kabam created a game that is impossible to play

Comments

• XxLoOhNuTiCkxXXxLoOhNuTiCkxX Posts: 68
    Damn man, I would restart. Foreal though, you have 2 more zones left. Just use a revive or 2 on this fight. It's no problem.
  • Lee99Lee99 Posts: 94
    How would you deal with this?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Lee99 said:

Apoc. Namor, kitty, tons of options. It's just a beefy regular korg at the end of the day
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    Lee99 said:

Buff immunity or nullify immunity to bypass buffet. Bishop, Stryfe, Apoc, Prof X and Kitty could also deal with this fight with the right hacks
  • I think that the biggest issue for the OP is enraging Korg while dexing for the first 6 seconds. Kitty could do the trick with some intercepts and phasing at the beginning, but probably thorns damage on mediums will be too much for her. Stryfe, Namor and Prof X then. Namor max sig great option, goes quickly with that damage reflection and SP3 to SP2 chain.
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    Ghost I think can , very Ghosty skill needed
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,640 Guardian
    A sig 200 thing could do that easy.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    We can't give you adequate insight because you haven't told us what champions you have. You're already past the choice node, so it really depends. It is very likely that this is doable in a revive or two though depending on your team.
    How would you deal with this? I have kitty.
    I am 100% sure that you can't do this.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    People are literally giving you advice and you keep asking how you would deal with this.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Lee99 said:

I am 100% sure that you can't do this.

Maybe YOU can't but others most certainly can.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Damn this guy is so lucky.
    Very simple node combination for zone 24.