**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IMMUNITY AND ABILITY ACCURACY (MARCH 2023)

SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
- Latest Champion Info on Immunity, Ability Accuracy Reduction, Purify, Ignore Unblockable Special Attacks and Basic Attacks, Debuff Duration Reduction, Ignore Any Damage, and more!

High Quality (Google Drive)
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Thank you for the chart!

Its amazing how complex the game has become
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    We might need to start separating this graph into two parts because it's starting to get confusing.
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★
    The one who put "Disagree", what do you disagree with? 🤔
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,138 ★★★★
    Thanks for the chart. I'm always looking for an updated chart like this. Thanks again
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Seenk said:

The one who put "Disagree", what do you disagree with? 🤔

They removed it ig 😁
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    @Seenk
    Gwenpool is missing from the Ability Accuracy chart 😉
  • StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    Lord this game is complicated
  • StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    Also, am curious as to why Iron Doom is not chilling with Super Skrull when they have the exact same immunities
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★
    Greekhit said:

@Seenk
    Gwenpool is missing from the Ability Accuracy chart 😉

Thank you!
  • amazing. well done and thanks for this!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian

Lord this game is complicated

It does have a lot of complexity, but I don't think the charts show that. If anything, the charts show the parts of the game that are relatively simple. The fact that we can basically itemize most of the immunities in the game is a testament to some core elements of the game that are relatively simple. The fact that we have 200 champions and they all have different immunities doesn't make the game complex, it just makes it big.

The real complexity is in the stuff no chart can easily show: the way certain mechanics interact. That would take a very large and complex flowchart. But in principle, although it would be boring and ugly, the charts in the OP could be simplified by using spreadsheets, and simply showing which champs have which things using rows and columns. Mechanical interactions, on the other hand, cannot be so easily simplified.

I once attempted to make a flowchart that described "how champs take damage." I stopped when the flowchart reached a hundred decision boxes.
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    Rintrah seems to be missing symbols for the stun immunity, he only gets that when at or above 15 Mystical cahrges!
    And what's that 60% on Rintrah in the buff immunity part? Am I missing something on him? Can't seem to find it in his abbilities, but I may very well be looking over something
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Rintrah seems to be missing symbols for the stun immunity, he only gets that when at or above 15 Mystical cahrges!
    And what's that 60% on Rintrah in the buff immunity part? Am I missing something on him? Can't seem to find it in his abbilities, but I may very well be looking over something

Cause rintrahs neutralize has a 60% chance to trigger