**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

OG Hulk synergies

AOLOGAOLOG Posts: 9
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
Does anyone know if the buffed Hulks new
synergies are still going to be released and if so, when? Just wondering since I haven't heard anything...

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I think the synergies for Hulk alone are static. Nothing changed
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    They didn't change Hulk's synergies.

Usually with reworks, I find myself torn in this situation... on the one hand, if they added more champs to activate the synergies, it'd be great but if you give them a semi broken synergy with someone good but you don't have them as a 5 or 6, then you're going to feel like you're missing out.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Think they changed some. Isn’t the Surfer buff immunity new?
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    Have a look on aunt mai. Not sure if they've changed as didn't know what they were before the buff but hulk has loads and theyre all listed on aunt mai.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Think they changed some. Isn’t the Surfer buff immunity new?

This is true, I thought OP meant hulks synergies alone
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Freakyd said:

Have a look on aunt mai. Not sure if they've changed as didn't know what they were before the buff but hulk has loads and theyre all listed on aunt mai.

Aunt.mai shows every possible synergy, especially the incoming ones from other champs.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,480 Guardian
    Aunt Mai hasn't been updated since early February, so Hulks new synergies aren't on there yet.
  • Rugbyman371Rugbyman371 Posts: 48
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/champion-spotlight-hulk/ New synergies are towards the bottom of the page
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Reworked Incoming Synergies
    Gamma Ray Ray – Unique (3-Star+)
    With Sasquatch

Hulk: While the Opponent is inflicted with a Stun effect, their Ability Power Rate is reduced by 100%. This effect lingers for 0.2 seconds after they are no longer Stunned.
    Secret Defenders – Unique (3-Star+)
    With Silver Surfer

Hulk: Hulk is immune to Buffs. Whenever a Buff is prevented by immunity, inflict a Physical Vulnerability for 3 seconds, lowering Physical Resistance by 250.
    Agents of S.M.A.S.H. – Unique (3-Star+)
    With She-Hulk

Hulk: +20% potency for personal Passive Fury effects
    Incredible Substitute – Unique (4-Star+)
    With Hercules

Hulk: +15% Fury potency