**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I correct that there has been nothing official shared about the 8.2 release date?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
I had seem a moderator post or two that said info was ‘coming soon’ but I don’t believe we had heard a concrete date yet, have we?

Trying to decide when to wrap up my Cav EQ in case I want to buy the 1000 unit potion package. I’m sort of assuming that if we haven’t heard anything it is unlikely to release this month, but wanted to be sure I have the latest info.

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    You are correct, the estimated release is Mid April but nothing official
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★

I had seem a moderator post or two that said info was ‘coming soon’ but I don’t believe we had heard a concrete date yet, have we?

Trying to decide when to wrap up my Cav EQ in case I want to buy the 1000 unit potion package. I’m sort of assuming that if we haven’t heard anything it is unlikely to release this month, but wanted to be sure I have the latest info.

Unless we have the surprise of the century in 2 days it isn’t coming until at least April. Anything you get in the overflow from getting that offer this EQ would expire before it releases as it won’t be until 2 weeks after the beginning of an EQ cycle. Unless nothing goes into the overflow, go ahead and just finish this month and ignore the offer and prep to get it next month.
    Thanks!
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    As said before, it typically releases mid-month, and the announcement is often somewhere around the Friday before that. Bets were for March originally (or mine were at least) but it would be a bit strange for them to release it now. They've done a lot recently though so it might fit better in April anyways.