Options

Is Wish Crystal ever coming?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 943 ★★★★★

Wish Crystals are on the back burner right now because we've made targeting specific 6-Star Champions easier than they would have been with a Wish Crystal through Crystals and Selectors like the Abyss Nexus Crystals and Annual Champ Selectors, but also by adding more Class Nexus Crystals etc.

I think a common misconception about the Wish Crystal is that it would be a common reward or would narrow the choices down to only like... a few Champs.

Here's a thread from a while ago where other Summoners also talked about this: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/327976/do-we-need-wish-crystals-anymore

You referenced my thread :smile:
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    Yearly selector crystals like cyber Monday are much better than wish crystals. You select the year and choose the champ. I'm good (no major wants) from 2019 to 2021 now because of them.

They just need to add more years.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 650 ★★★★
    edited March 2023

Wish Crystals are probably too hard to implement in the game, and would require too much effort. Kabam has more pressing issues on their mind, and have a plethora of bugs to fix. I would say focusing on the WIsh Crystal isn't, and shouldn't, be a priority of Kabam's right now. Fix the bugs first, worry about new features later.

Too hard to implement? What the heck are you talking about? Just make it so u can select the players before we spin. How hard can that be?
    That is... Not how that works :tongue:
    Miike said

• Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★

Wish Crystals are on the back burner right now because we've made targeting specific 6-Star Champions easier than they would have been with a Wish Crystal through Crystals and Selectors like the Abyss Nexus Crystals and Annual Champ Selectors, but also by adding more Class Nexus Crystals etc.

I think a common misconception about the Wish Crystal is that it would be a common reward or would narrow the choices down to only like... a few Champs.

Here's a thread from a while ago where other Summoners also talked about this: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/327976/do-we-need-wish-crystals-anymore

Thanks for the confirmation!

Any chance we could get something like a retrospective or something like that, detailing previous Roadmaps and what features are still actively in the works and what features have been on the back burner? I know a lot of people want new masteries and such and would appreciate some more info!
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★

Wish Crystals are probably too hard to implement in the game, and would require too much effort. Kabam has more pressing issues on their mind, and have a plethora of bugs to fix. I would say focusing on the WIsh Crystal isn't, and shouldn't, be a priority of Kabam's right now. Fix the bugs first, worry about new features later.

Too hard to implement? What the heck are you talking about? Just make it so u can select the players before we spin. How hard can that be?
    That is... Not how that works :tongue:
    @Kabam Miike I just want my 6* longshot already been hunting for him for too long 😭😭
    His name is Longshot!

He's supposed to be next to impossible to obtain.