**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is having Two Galan pre-fights (5 and 6*) on Hercules any different than having just one?

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I've heard that if you have two once both of them are at Max victories you will have more resistance and heal more from having suicides on is that true? Or is it no different than just having one pre-fight.
Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• I didn’t think you could stack like that
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Pikolu said:

I got a definitive answer for you. Yes you can put multiple heralds of galan on a champion, but their effects not only don't stack, but only the herald that was the newest one on takes effect.

I was testing with my sersi while running suicides and after 1 victory she was taking 324 damage per tick instead of 351. That same fight I also put on the second herald. The fight after the suicides were still ticking at 324.

Intrigued I investigated further. I took my research to act 4 where the enemies are easy enough to kill with galan but tough enough where I won't accidentally kill them. This time I took hype and got both galan heralds on him. The first herald had 2 victories and the second had only one. After gaining a bar of power, I used hypes sp1 into the block of the enemy and didn't trigger an unblockable which is supposed to happen when you have 2 wins.

This leads me to believe that only the most recent herald takes effect when you stack multiple heralds on a champion.

Pikolu said:

I got a definitive answer for you. Yes you can put multiple heralds of galan on a champion, but their effects not only don't stack, but only the herald that was the newest one on takes effect.

I was testing with my sersi while running suicides and after 1 victory she was taking 324 damage per tick instead of 351. That same fight I also put on the second herald. The fight after the suicides were still ticking at 324.

Intrigued I investigated further. I took my research to act 4 where the enemies are easy enough to kill with galan but tough enough where I won't accidentally kill them. This time I took hype and got both galan heralds on him. The first herald had 2 victories and the second had only one. After gaining a bar of power, I used hypes sp1 into the block of the enemy and didn't trigger an unblockable which is supposed to happen when you have 2 wins.

This leads me to believe that only the most recent herald takes effect when you stack multiple heralds on a champion.

Thank you very much your answer is greatly appreciated as well as your effort in testing this!

Would be nice if we could get a caban confirmation though just as icing on the cake @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @kabam
    Lol
    Kabam?