**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fps rate problem

Ashc22Ashc22 Posts: 11
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
While many games offer up to 90-120 fps support. Why can't mcoc go above 30fps? This is very annoying!!!
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    This thought is something out of box. Really appreciate.

Infact i would love to use my "frame rate priority feature" from my phone to play this game and see how does it help me.

Hope Kabam Team gives a thought on it.
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 64
    Ashc22 said:

While many games offer up to 90-120 fps support. Why can't mcoc go above 30fps? This is very annoying!!!

Because if it makes
    This breakes the game entirely
    But i am really want to see more fps in game
    But,you know Kabam...
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 64
    Pikolu said:

The reason why is because they'd have to rebuild the entire timing system which is based off of framerate I believe. Like when you go to parry, there is like a 5 frame window in which if you block, it'll count as a well-timed block, and if you hit the exact frame at the right time, it counts as a perfect block. This is where Shang Chi gets his perfectly-timed parries and dexterities. However if the game ran at 90fps, that window to get a parry or perfect block shrinks down to 33% of what it used to be.

Parry and dexterity aren't the only things that'll need to change, they'll need to change the animations because the game will be running 3x faster than normal, they'll need to change the "stagger" time when you're hitting an enemy so they don't break out of your combos, and just a whole bunch of other things.

With inputs already being bad for a lot of the playerbase, I don't want to add this headache on top of that for kabam.

In additional to that
    It is not difficult make stable 30 fps without fps drops to be honest
  • Options
    Ashc22Ashc22 Posts: 11
    Rewrite the game if necessary. I want to play the game fluently!
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 283 ★★★
    Ashc22 said:

Rewrite the game if necessary. I want to play the game fluently!

Kabam can't even write the game properly, let alone rewrite it.
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I’m starting to experience some real problems with the fps/ input delays and it’s starting to massively effect my game
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    Ashc22 said:

wishful thinking eh...
  • Options
    nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    They want to keep the game beautiful, not smooth.

Again and again people have requested a performance mode where they can play in bare minimum graphics and have smooth steady fps but no. Kabam doesnt want to work on that.
  • Options
    BerattBeratt Posts: 2
    30 fps is very booring