**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Paragon to throne breaker stamps

I’m a thronebreaker player wondering if the stamps I get from the paragon daily special will ever be able to get converted to just the throne breaker one or if they will be there when I hit paragon

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,656 Guardian
    Thronebreakers are able to buy the paragon daily deal?
  • ChimachiChimachi Posts: 20
    After you get the thonebreaker special you can get the paragon one if you are thronebreaker
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,656 Guardian
    Chimachi said:

After you get the thonebreaker special you can get the paragon one if you are thronebreaker

Cool, in that case I imagine they will stay forever as paragon stamps and you'll be able to cash them in once you're paragon.
  • KeltanKeltan Posts: 469 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Chimachi said:

Cool, in that case I imagine they will stay forever as paragon stamps and you'll be able to cash them in once you're paragon.
    Absolutely... Once reach paragon you can redeem those stamps
  • Bazooka_1Bazooka_1 Posts: 47
    If you buy the paragon deal you have to make paragon to spend those stamps. You cannot spend them on anything ever, other than paragon.
    I do think that they should change that though and that you should be able to spend higher stamps on any of the lower packages. Like if I have 3 paragon, 3 Thronebreaker, and 1 cav stamp you should be able to get the cav stamp selector for the 50% t5cc. It would be alot better and make more sense. As a paragon player u shouldn't feel like uncollected or cav players are getting something I can't. And I shouldn't have to buy lower deals to get it. Or just include all the lower deals that make sense in the higher level selectors.
    Anyways you just gotta make paragon to spend the tickets.
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    Sure, you can. I had TB stamps while I was only Cavalier and once I became TB I was able to spend TB I had saved. So it will be the same case one step ahead.