**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulk Buff

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
I personally love this buff, r3d hulk right away. Just wanted to see what everyone else thinks, on a scale of 1-10.

Hulk Buff 151 votes

7-10 ( great buff)
74%
DeeparviHeinz11Spity68buffajrTendersquadManup456GK_23Vegeta9001TerraMagrailothosRJB_420HenriqueSCCPStfckrNemo51evilKINGwilsoncaptaincushShadowstrikeMhd20034Darth_StewieDragonMCOC 112 votes
5-7 (decent)
19%
RaganatorBlackSaChiAshyKnucklesBluestoneTotal_Domin01CassyMagonustntslrcm2017Sachhyam257LiquidkoldAleorDanimal920JChanceH9SCP1504SbkruebAyden_noah1Aomine_Daiki10Ironside47Nameless_IW 30 votes
3-5 (meh)
4%
Keonexbryce7mCropDusterFloorKillerDJMNHRawrasurusHalpy 7 votes
0-3 (I will never use this buff)
1%
abamWozzle007 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    7-10 ( great buff)
    Bg hero could've gotten a little more utility though
  • Options
    Avocago65Avocago65 Posts: 47
    7-10 ( great buff)
    Really fun buff that makes him a viable character now. Sure its not game breaking or making him a must have on teams for all content but it definitely puts him in the list of EQ or SQ paths that can be done with a few options that I'll take and enjoy having him for the path
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 674 ★★★★
    7-10 ( great buff)
    It's a good example of what a buff should be. It wasn't game breaking, but it turned an almost-useless character into someone fun and useful
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    7-10 ( great buff)
    This buff makes him more true to the actual marvel comic character. Not game breaking but now he's pretty useful anywhere you can nuke defenders, much like the hulk we all know and love.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    7-10 ( great buff)
    All ya need to do before you vote is go watch some 7 star gameplay of him .....he's probably my most desired 7 star in the entire pool
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I won't vote bcs I never tried him, but what's his utility? Seems like huge damage, 0 flexibility, but I would actually LOVE to be proven wrong, as I love seeing meaningful buffs. Not much I can try out with r1 5* tho
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    7-10 ( great buff)
    Kerneas said:

I won't vote bcs I never tried him, but what's his utility? Seems like huge damage, 0 flexibility, but I would actually LOVE to be proven wrong, as I love seeing meaningful buffs. Not much I can try out with r1 5* tho

His poison immunity comes in handy along with his really long stuns. He’s not got a load of utility but that along with all his synergies make him decent.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    7-10 ( great buff)
    Solid 8/10. Lot of fun.
  • Options
    RealpgRealpg Posts: 41
    7-10 ( great buff)
    Love the buff. Pre buff hulk was weak. Now hulk smash. Which is how it should be.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    7-10 ( great buff)
    Kerneas said:

Hulk is clearly intended for brutally smashing your way through things. As a result he's mostly about damage, although in some environments, like Battlegrounds, that's incredibly useful in itself. He's got a little (but not amazing) utility, some tied up in his synergies:
    • Direct damage to bypass resistances, with Trauma debuffs
    • Poison Immunity
    • Partial Degeneration resistance
    • Stacks loads of debuffs to utilise Despair and Inequity Masteries
    • Reduces opponent combat Power rating when stunned (gets better with Petrify mastery)
    • Via Sasquatch synergy: opponent suffers -100% passive power gain whilst stunned
    • Via Silver Surfer synergy: Buff Immunity
    • Via Hulkbuster synergy: Immunity to Nullify, Fate Seal & Stagger
    • Via Overseer synergy: Immunity to Reversed controls
    • Via Attuma synergy: overcome Class Disadvantage

• Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    7-10 ( great buff)
    Kerneas said:

His utility is also the fact that he has a nice sp1 sp1 sp2 sp1 spam rotation that gives him over 600k damage potential and opponent can't even throw a single special. NAGASE has a good video on it I think. He has synergies with champs who are amazing in their own right (herc overseer etc) and pump up hulk even more damage wise and immunity wise. Also his sp3 sp1 spam damage loop is over 1million as a rank 2 7 star and his furies are passive so rarely affected by nodes which is nice. Also he has lots of debuffs for disstrack and other nodes.

The reason tho why the buff is probably an 8 or 9 out of 10 for me is that he is so fun to play. Huge yellow and red numbers and a great playstyle. The fact that one simple rotation is over 1mil damage is also nuts and he is an absolute bgs monster, beating torch archangel and other nukes in terms of speed and usually final health too. He does very well in the current meta in gladiators circuit. People also forget that stun lock is a very powerful piece of utility and even on stun immune his damage is not affected. He does require a relic but he is probably one of my favourite champions in game and I think the fact that he is the most common 7 star rank 2 right now speaks volumes about his power.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 674 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    7-10 ( great buff)
    Kerneas said:

He is great for the science EQ paths, can stack a lot of debuffs (great for nodes that require that), degeneration resistant, unstoppable if duped, stun lock, and can finish fights in BG quickly (if you consider that utility)
  • Options
    BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    5-7 (decent)
    I said decent as with limited upgrade we get in game I feel people won't jump on Hulk to be there science rank 5. I meant it's good but not God Tier Good
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    7-10 ( great buff)

I said decent as with limited upgrade we get in game I feel people won't jump on Hulk to be there science rank 5. I meant it's good but not God Tier Good

Well look at the sheer number of 7 star rank 2 hulks knocking about. I personally ranked him up over scorpion and quicksilver for example as hulk is more fun and a much better attacker than both of them in bgs. Hulk can even do realm of legends fights sub 40 seconds.