**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6* crystals

I have 123 6* characters out of 241 characters and out of the last 14 crystals I've opened, 13 have been repeats. And none have been a good character to occupy their double. And Kabam says that the crystals are not fixed.

Comments

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,045 ★★★★
    Wolviman1 said:

I have 123 6* characters out of 241 characters and out of the last 14 crystals I've opened, 13 have been repeats. And none have been a good character to occupy their double. And Kabam says that the crystals are not fixed.

I mean you have 123 6 stars. That's a lot. The odds aren't always going to be in "your favor". So you got a lot of repeats.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 529 ★★★
    yeah, you have more than half the champs so you have a greater than 50% chance of pulling one you already have
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Wolviman1 said:

According to the game client, there are 208 6* champions (there are 236 5* champs, and 240 4* champs) players can actually get. Of those, by my count there are 10 trophy or special champs (Weapon X, Deadpool, Kang, Platinumpool, Goldpool, Immortal Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Punisher, Thanos, and Vision) that are not in the basic pool. There are also three champs released in 2022 that have not to my knowledge been added to the basic pool: Attuma, Shuri, and Mantis. And all of the 2023 champs: Absorbing Man, Baron Zemo, Kate Biship and Viv Vision. Thats 17 6* champs not in the basic pool yet, which means of the 208 6* champs currently collectable, there are only 191 actually in the basic crystal.

You have 123. That's 64% of them, or just about 2/3rds. It would be unusual, but completely bonkers, to get 13 out of 14 champions from the basic crystal be dups.

If you think the crystals are fixed, then how do you explain the players who get good drops? Why would Kabam fix the crystals against you, but for them?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Breaking news: A single person flips tails 13x in a row, effectively proving that the coin is rigged! Never in the history of mankind have we seen a bigger study, based on a larger pool of data. This groundbreaking discovery is soon about to rewrite the world as we know it.

/s

Seriously tho, hitting 13x 50% chance isn't something awfully rare. And 13 pulls are nothing. The number is so tiny that basing any conclusions on it is simply laughable. It's about as accurate as throwing a classic, six-sided dice once. You can't make any conclusion about the dice being loaded or not
  • Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78
    I think you may be right and I'm exaggerating a bit