**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Og Spidey buff?

Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,120 ★★★★
Did kabam make adjustments to him or will he still be a disappointment....
New suit looks great tho

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,490 Guardian
    edited March 2023
    Here is the buff, I haven't gotten to look at it to see what differences from the beta are.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    It’s worth noting that multiple stacks of Taunt do not make the Opponent extra likely to throw Specials. But they do lower the Opponent’s Attack Rating, and feed the rest of Spidey’s kit, so stack away!

With the ai and the uncertainty of taunts, who can tell the difference if they're working as written anyway, stacked or not? Might as well move the narrative to say they never did anything with Specials all along and only lowered adjusted attack.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Did kabam make adjustments to him or will he still be a disappointment....
    New suit looks great tho

Where you saw the new suit lol
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 442 ★★★
    @RiderofHell , it is in the New Look at Sandman and Shocker. It kinda looks like Starky ngl
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Doesn’t look amazing, but he is better.

1. His stun duration can’t be reduced, which counters limber, but purify and stun immunity still hamper his strength.

2. The potency of his debuffs has gone up
    Deccelerate 35% to 50%,
    Debilitate 25% to 35%,
    Suppression 10% to 15%
    meaning you only need 4 webbing or 2 SP1s to get 100% decelerate potency (as long as webbing doesn’t fall off). Debuffs only stack up to 2 instead of 3, but resulting potencies are almost the same

3. Potency of physical resistance reduction on SP2 is up to 900 from around 510. Maybe this will make his damage better, no way to know until we test.

4. Taunt duration has decreased from 11 to 7 without dupe. With dupe his taunt duration is back to 11

• HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    I was hoping it would change S2, by switching from only taking damage during S2's stun, had passive rages for about 12 seconds.
    Since this buff was weak, I hope Iceman's next buff has damage without needing the synergies. I saw the beta, and the YouTube videos were all about suicides and synergies. Without suicides and without synergy the damage remains weak.
    Iron Man and Spider-Man are my favorite characters, unfortunately in the game I won't use them because they are weak.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

@RiderofHell , it is in the New Look at Sandman and Shocker. It kinda looks like Starky ngl

I thought that was starky before i saw the sp3 🤣
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    Catmanndo said:

Roll that hit Monkey and Shang chi synergies into his kit and boom! That’s a buff!
    Maybe after all those taunts, Spidey can actually push the ai into launching a special lol

If they did that, he might be too good. They want him solidly lower lower mid-tier for some reason. Also, they clarified that stacking taunts doesn't increase the likelihood for special throwing.
  • LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 118 ★★
    Catmanndo said:

Roll that hit Monkey and Shang chi synergies into his kit and boom! That’s a buff!
    Maybe after all those taunts, Spidey can actually push the ai into launching a special lol

This is too funny.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    They made adjustments, but unfortunately he'll be a disappointment even after those adjustments
    They didn't do enough..... again

He is a very bad version of She Hulk with less utility & damage