**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Possible Solution to The Revive Issue

Kabam,

A solution to the revive issue right now could be to implement them into battlegrounds. It could be 750-1000 (or more) Trophy Tokens for a 40% revive for Cav and above, and 750-1000 tokens for a 20% revive for UC and below. This way you give the general player base not enough revives to not need units for the intricate, difficult content, but you do give players ENOUGH revives so that they have something that is not a monotonous daily task to complete for a minimum amount of revives. Obviously this needs to be tweaked, but I suspect it could get many, many people out of the arena and into battlegrounds while also not trivializing difficult content, rather giving the player enough revives to display skill in the content, and have something that is not monotonous to do to get a sufficient amount of revives.

Comments

• No. This isn't the answer. I'm sorry, but cross mode matching for revive resources will not work.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,159 ★★★★★
    I could farm way more revives this way than I ever could dream under the current, soon to be old, model.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I absolutely do not want any "incentive" to play Battlegrounds