**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star sig stones acqusition

RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 692 ★★★
Idk if im being kinda greedy with this but do you guys also feel like 6 star sig stones is still kinda hard to get ? 1 sig stone is more expensive than 1k 6 star shards in bg store and besides that sq and eq gives very little amount of sig stones for explo.

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    50 a week from BG store. That's a sig200 champ a month if you so please.
  • RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 692 ★★★
    50 sig stones is like 18k tokens. 4x18000 is 72000 tokens. You can get 72k tokens in a month? 😳
    Ruwqiersa said:

50 sig stones is like 18k tokens. 4x18000 is 72000 tokens. You can get 72k tokens in a month? 😳

Yeah.
  • RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 692 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Yeah.
    Wouldnt that require you to only buy sig stones tho? Feel like there is not anything left to buy other stuf too. Do you think sig stones are actually worth that much?
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 450 ★★★
    There is so much better stuff than sig stones in the bg store.....they have some of the worst value so yes we need more sig stones either in eq, solo events or sq
    Ruwqiersa said:

H3t3r said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Yeah.
    Wouldnt that require you to only buy sig stones tho? Feel like there is not anything left to buy other stuf too. Do you think sig stones are actually worth that much?
    No I can buy other stuff too. And the whole point of the BGs store is buy what's worth it for your account. For me it's sigs. Having nearly every 6* champ available including new ones I don't need shards.