**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Proud and Accomplished: By the Numbers

2»

Comments

• Options
    BamajdBamajd Posts: 76
    Lmao everyone can get it in one try today
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,979 Guardian

Did kabam just boost the chances? I literally opened 5k earlier today. In total it was about 20k
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,986 Guardian
    Update: my good buddy Deadpool tells me that he wasn't kidding about the crystal having a 99.999% chance to continue dropping forever: the drop odds of getting the Proud and Accomplished title is in fact one in 100,000.

50% chance to get the crystal would have required 69,314 openings.

Also Deadpool says anyone opening the crystal after the trade in expired will get the title in one opening. He was also going to tell me what the baubles were for, but after I started hitting him in the face with a baseball bat he became much less intelligible. Sorry Deadpool, I had some stuff to work through after last week, and don't worry I'm pretty sure those will grow back just as hairy.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,986 Guardian
    PS: After reviewing the numbers, it eventually took my about 21481 openings, not 16500 like I first stated.

Excuse me, I have to go find my buddy Deadpool again.
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 477 ★★★
    wait. So does this mean that those of us who opened that Crystal like crazy the last two days could have just waited and opened it once today? What the heck kinda prank is that?
  • Options
    RE: Change to giving you the PROUD Title upon first new opening.

It wasn’t immediately after the Trade-In store went away, cause I still did another 1000+ or so after that time earlier.
    And wasn’t from having updated to new version of game. (I just did it now, 1 try, and that is before getting new Update version).

Must have just been implemented manually on Server-Side some number of hours afterwards this afternoon.

Thanks Kabam. No more trying on and off for next several months until we finally would have got it.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 502 ★★★
    Just saw this post and went in to open many times. Had done the 100 the other day. Today popped one.
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,979 Guardian

Honestly - the fact that you can get it in one shot after the expiry is about the funniest part of the joke.

I'm glad because I was going to open like 1000 a day until I got it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    Nice on Kabam. 30k openings (more than 150k clicks) and now it's guaranteed. I'd feel more accomplished if I got it "honest way", now I'm just a fool 😭🤣🤣.
  • Options
    WeaponX4XWeaponX4X Posts: 53
    edited April 2023
    Oh, now it’s guaranteed
  • Options
    MrOmegaBeastMrOmegaBeast Posts: 34
    I ended up opening this crystal 90,000 times before it was changed to being guaranteed. Now I don't get the feeling of true pride and accomplishment, since I was forced into a shortcut to the reward.

I think only now I have truly been Kabamed.
  • Options
    PhiliaPhilia Posts: 87
    Damn 16.5K times!
    I stopped after opening 2614 crystals
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,227 ★★★★★
    I opened it like a dozen times and got the title.