How would TITANIA inflicted Incinerate defuffs by WICCAN

VittoVitto Member Posts: 8
Isn't she immune to buffs

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Member Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Wiccan is crazy, he burns everyone who's not immune.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Wiccan is an absolute *******
    He doesn't care about buff immunity
    Better options will probably be AAR immune champs like Archangel, Mysterio, Old Man Logan etc., or incinerate immune champs like Torch, Void, Sunspot

I haven't tried it but Abosrbingman in his magma form should also be pretty good against him
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

This is one interaction I’ve never agreed with and I will always say should be changed. Immune is immune so they shouldn’t be affected by something they’d be immune to

But they aren't affected by buffs at all?
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

This is one interaction I’ve never agreed with and I will always say should be changed. Immune is immune so they shouldn’t be affected by something they’d be immune to

I wish Kabam saw it your way, it actually makes sense
  • MaratoxMaratox Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

It’s an annoying interaction but it makes logical sense. AAR needs to check first because an immunity can’t trigger if nothing was inflicted/applied in the first place.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,822 ★★★★★

But they aren't affected by buffs at all?
    I smell a trick question!!
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
    All of this order of operations thing is just over complicating what should be simple but that's how the game works and the game expects you to do the work and figure this stuff out.

And it's always case be case. X buff immune champ is taking damage because the game still gives them a buff to be immune to so Wiccan. but then that same theory doesn't apply to Maw, Mojo etc .. but wait there's more .. sure the game attempts to give them a buff but because of the immunity it never applies so they take no damage from those champs. HUH? so Wiccan punishes the attempt of the game's order of operations and everyone else doesn't because the order of operations' attempt failed lol

did the egg come first or the chicken?? who knows B)
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

All of this order of operations thing is just over complicating what should be simple but that's how the game works and the game expects you to do the work and figure this stuff out.

And it's always case be case. X buff immune champ is taking damage because the game still gives them a buff to be immune to so Wiccan. but then that same theory doesn't apply to Maw, Mojo etc .. but wait there's more .. sure the game attempts to give them a buff but because of the immunity it never applies so they take no damage from those champs. HUH? so Wiccan punishes the attempt of the game's order of operations and everyone else doesn't because the order of operations' attempt failed lol

things don't just happen . They have to be specified to happen. There has to be an order. The game can't decide for itself.

Maw and Mojo punishes buffs expiring or those that are active by nullifying.

Wiccan does not punish you for having buffs. He punishes you for attempting to trigger it
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★

Neutralize reduces buff AA. Buff immunity cannot check for buffs if those buffs never triggered in the same place. It makes perfect sense. Checks for AAR take place before immunity checks.