**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gwenpool platinum track worth it?

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
It looks decent for the crystals, not sure about the Deadpool currency though.

Gwenpool platinum track worth it? 38 votes

Yes
44%
GK_23NoıreTheHeroDeservedLogan00LiquidkoldSbkruebjaymania82BabyMiikeGiantwalrus56amit57111ThePredator1001ItsyaboyStephy05LickySammyDeJaffa_Dex_ParringtonMaxwell2454 17 votes
No
55%
Spity68JadedRichTheManKefisHilldarPrimeSaviour_27Sachhyam257Dart1981_coloReignkingTWo_oKen1378houndogακιIronside47AzenstarNalak8Ace2319abamMightyDGeneralMerce 21 votes

Comments

• Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    No
    I normally do these, but I don't think this one represents great value.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No
    Josh51700 said:

I bought it myself….but not sure if it’s value yet because I don’t see the exclusive store to use the bobble points yet.

Last time with the scrap for rocket’s yard wasn’t worth it. Hard to see they do it much different then previous, but yeah hard to gauge without knowing the store.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    This is quite a shameful move on their part. But guess it doesn't surprise me that they placed the new doubloons currency for the money cleaning event under a P2W gate.

And what's up with the legend title at the end just for logging in?
  • Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88
    Jaded said:

Josh51700 said:

I bought it myself….but not sure if it’s value yet because I don’t see the exclusive store to use the bobble points yet.

Last time with the scrap for rocket’s yard wasn’t worth it. Hard to see they do it much different then previous, but yeah hard to gauge without knowing the store.
    Good point, and I’m assuming it’s bugged rn cause isn’t it supposed to be shown?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Josh51700 said:

Jaded said:

Josh51700 said:

Good point, and I’m assuming it’s bugged rn cause isn’t it supposed to be shown?
    No the store I believe usually comes out later in April.