**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner's Sigil store

Over the last couple of months Kabam has updated most of the rewards (solo, alliance, store and so on) but the Black Iso-8 market has been basically the same since last year.
I have like 400 tokens unused and I was wondering if there's going to be an update to that as well.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't complain if they did update but I know that people have been begging and pleading for updates to other stores for much longer (especially looking at the Loyalty store) so I can be patient with the Black ISO store.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,726 ★★★
    Max sig the SW.
    I wish the sigil store items would progress based on loyalty / how long uve been subscribing to it.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I really want an update to this store as well, but I agree that other updates come first. Like the weekend arenas for example.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★
    It would be nice to get some updates to the Sigil Store, it's starting to feel a bit outdated.

I'd like to see either a new Sigil champion or maybe an existing champion added. I would be very happy if Jessica Jones got added to the Sigil Store...
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    They keep saying they will someday. Like at min just give us a TB Deadpool to fight for more gold right now. Doesn't have to be all at once and how hard could that be? It has lost its value since becoming Paragon.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    well.. seems like with the new item caps... sigil gives even more cap (by like 1)