Options

Summoner's Sigil store

Over the last couple of months Kabam has updated most of the rewards (solo, alliance, store and so on) but the Black Iso-8 market has been basically the same since last year.
I have like 400 tokens unused and I was wondering if there's going to be an update to that as well.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't complain if they did update but I know that people have been begging and pleading for updates to other stores for much longer (especially looking at the Loyalty store) so I can be patient with the Black ISO store.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,736 ★★★
    Max sig the SW.
    I wish the sigil store items would progress based on loyalty / how long uve been subscribing to it.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I really want an update to this store as well, but I agree that other updates come first. Like the weekend arenas for example.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 867 ★★★★
    It would be nice to get some updates to the Sigil Store, it's starting to feel a bit outdated.

I'd like to see either a new Sigil champion or maybe an existing champion added. I would be very happy if Jessica Jones got added to the Sigil Store...
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 ★★★
    They keep saying they will someday. Like at min just give us a TB Deadpool to fight for more gold right now. Doesn't have to be all at once and how hard could that be? It has lost its value since becoming Paragon.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 774 ★★★
    well.. seems like with the new item caps... sigil gives even more cap (by like 1)