**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hint Hunter

ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
Defeat (champion) in any mode!

Duels do not work. :)

Comments

• Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★

This was my first hint, anyone got any ideas?
  • Options
    ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★

This was my first hint, anyone got any ideas?

I have one with 2 units that says "1" and one with 4 units that says 4, so the code should be
    3, 1, ? 4
  • Options
    ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    I cracked the code, it's 3 1 7 4.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 499 ★★★

• Options
    SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    where do you put the code in?
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I just beat a red skull and it did absolutely nothing. Wasn’t a duel either.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 499 ★★★
    According to the mail, you get a safe when you complete a path. Then you have to go to the inventory to enter this code to open thr safe and get something.

Not trying anything though because each path has a different safe.
  • Options
    do you have a screenshot? All is see is the hint but no vault
  • Options
    edited April 2023

There's a chest in your inventory. If you use the item, you'll be taken to a set of screens that you need to punch the code into. It's 3 1 7 4
    I don’t have a chest?
  • Options
    Ansh_A said:

According to the mail, you get a safe when you complete a path. Then you have to go to the inventory to enter this code to open thr safe and get something.

I beat a path already and got the rewards with out even putting in the code. It was the void path.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,949 ★★★★★
    Ansh_A said:

The safes are hidden on a path in each zone. And are not the same as the visible chests.. I think?
  • Options

Ansh_A said:

I beat a path already and got the rewards with out even putting in the code. It was the void path.
    Forgot to mention the rewards was 3000 t3 alpha frags.
  • Options

There's a chest in your inventory. If you use the item, you'll be taken to a set of screens that you need to punch the code into. It's 3 1 7 4
    Which path did you do to find the safe?
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★

Which path did you take? Only one of them actually has the vault I think.
  • Options
    are the keys refundable? I thought it said that but I'm down one key when I quit.
  • Options

are the keys refundable? I thought it said that but I'm down one key when I quit.

Keys are used on entry. Zone passes are not and can be used in multiple zones.
  • Options
    ah that makes sense thanks
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    you don't get a safe unless you pick the right path that rewards the safe. so which path has the safe to save us all the trouble?
  • Options
    I’ve done the Doc Ock and Red Skull paths. No safe. 2.5k 6* shards and 4x T2A
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    The task says 'any mode' but practice doesn't work, it works for any other objective in game tho
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Groot path is just gold
  • Options
    ReptoidReptoid Posts: 39

you don't get a safe unless you pick the right path that rewards the safe. so which path has the safe to save us all the trouble?

Isn't it the intention to do all the paths regardless, to get all the rewards?
  • Options
    Reptoid said:

It appears you can do a path more than once, but not sure if rewards can be collected more than once. The paths do not show as completed.
  • Options

Groot path is just gold

Zoom in onto the chests to see what you will get out of them. Yellow chests = gold and they have a little gold symbol on them.
  • Options
    ReptoidReptoid Posts: 39

Reptoid said:

It appears you can do a path more than once, but not sure if rewards can be collected more than once. The paths do not show as completed.
    Noticed that too, will keep my remaining key for now until some things are cleared up.