Hint Hunter

Comments

• ChaosticeChaostice Member Posts: 34

So I took a path on zone 2, and I got another safe, that needs a code to get into zone 3. I haven’t gotten any rewards except for safes smh.

I think we’ve got 2 and 8 as the first and the fourth number of this code(zone 2). You could try less than 100 groups of numbers to figure out the correct code for this safe. Good luck!
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    It was a cool idea of an SQ no doubt but it is stupidly complicated however im sure it'll get less confusing over the next few days /weeks.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    i did the Hawkeye one and got the safe .. although because my two keys were used, i'm locked out until i secure more keys.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Pr0t0t7p3 said:

Every new SQ is poorly explained and overly complicated for no reason. It is not doing us players any favor.

This. I hate when SQ is do this for this, then go here, then check the forums. It’s dumb. They can get creative without overly complicating it. Also, unmarked rewards are horrible. I can’t think of anyone that enjoys not knowing what they’re going for in sq
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023

How on earth in kabam thought this is a good idea for a side event? Like seriously what's the point of making it this complicated

It’s been better recently but confusing side quests are Kabam forte.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Member Posts: 649 ★★★
    Ran the same path twice (Hawkeye/Havok-2500 6* shards) didn’t get any safe..
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★
    Well at least this mess of a SQ doesn’t cost energy despite all of the empty nodes on the map
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    IOSJasoN said:

same here ran that path once only got 2500 6* shards!
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    IOSJasoN said:

Exactly the same here mate done the same havok path twice and no safe, I've also done all the hint objectives too
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    I did zone 3 both the times. Took the hawkeye-havok path the first time. And then took the wasp-future ant-man path. The hawkeye-havok path gave me a locked safe, of which the code was 3174 (you punch this in, after confirming one digit a time) that gave me a sinister vault key, which opens up the other paths in the side eq. The wasp-FAM path, gave me 15,000 legendary crystal shards.

Additionally, if you zoom in on the chests, you know what they are offering. On their bottom, they are either studded with crystals, gold, rankup stones or something else....

Hope this helped
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Member Posts: 187
    The safe is not consistently on Havok path for all. Kabam has acknowledged a bug.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Does the safe stays in the same path when you re enter, or it refreshes location randomly? Because this way, you may never get the safe during this whole event
  • Maestro1713Maestro1713 Member Posts: 128
    Lpoo said:

I have no idea what I’m doing

Exactly.... is that a 1 or a 2?
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Member Posts: 329 ★★★
    I'm too scared to even enter the quest for fear I'm going to screw up the entire month.
    Ansh_A said:

So.... 8 or 4?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★

Ansh_A said:

So.... 8 or 4?
    Circle symbols ignore the clue. Unit symbols indicate position of the number.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Member Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Defeat (champion) in any mode!

Duels do not work. :)

Duels did work, practice didn't though...
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Member Posts: 329 ★★★
    Which path in Zone 2 has the safe?
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Member Posts: 764 ★★★★
    How do I even get a safe? This is so stupid
    Ansh_A said:

So.... 8 or 4?

Ansh_A said:

So.... 8 or 4?
    So you're saying there is an 8 in the 4th spot for one of the codes?
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    I don’t think Kabam can get anything right because everything is either broken or bugged. It’s ridiculous at this point I can’t believe the state of this game right now. We always had some issues but this is crazy.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    Hello, where is objective Relic ?
  • SlugeinsteinSlugeinstein Member Posts: 12
    3174 worked for me, i did the havok path first and got the chest and 2500 6* shards, second one i did was the wasp path and got 5000 sinister shards, quest is now locked, cant play the hidden path untill got a new key
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,713 ★★★★★
    What a stupid event!!!
    Our lord savoir @Richtheman will make a video.
    I'll put my 10 minutes there, instead following up on more stupidity.
    Thanks in advance.
  • LickyLicky Member Posts: 327 ★★★

Defeat (champion) in any mode!

Duels do not work. :)

Duels do work