**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unannounced changes

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

How dare you add a pro player objective without telling us.

😏

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can’t tell you how disappointed I was to see that. I was just thinking about how pointless energy refills were about to become, considering I won’t be farming revives and I don’t generally do EQ right. But I don’t see how you don’t go for that? Like I think I have to do 100% thronebreaker, which is definitely pulling me out of EQ retirement.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I guess it's time to get back to EQ exploring lol.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Goddammit. If this is a recurring thing I gotta explore TB every month. Well back to the grind now lol
  • Options
    GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 β˜…β˜…
    Well looks like I'll have to actually start exploring again. Dang it Kabam
  • Options
    Dankeace said:

Shamir51 said:

How dare you add a pro player objective without telling us.

😏

I can guarantee there will be people who will still complain about this!
    It's quite obvious that it's a slap in the face to cavaliers and will lead to the end of the game.
    A buff for TB and Paragon rewards is not a slap in the face to cav players, its a reason to push further. There is absolutely NO reason a cav player needs ANY T6C fragments. You can get TB easily with a few R3s.
    You must be new here.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A whole lot of people here that don't do EQ or don't explore even TB now. Just curious what do you do then? How do you not get totally bored of doing the same thing over and over? I would have quit a long time ago if something wasn't new each month other than a node change in BG each month. I do AQ and AQ and that is so repetitive. So tired of grinding AQ every day but want the glory, doesn't mean I like doing it.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

No favours to Thronebreaker.

I figured it was a paragon exclusive objective. I'm surprised it was added before 2025 tbh
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215 β˜…
    edited April 2023
    Is that only for paragons?
  • Options

Yes
  • Options

Looks to be.
  • Options

A whole lot of people here that don't do EQ or don't explore even TB now. Just curious what do you do then? How do you not get totally bored of doing the same thing over and over? I would have quit a long time ago if something wasn't new each month other than a node change in BG each month. I do AQ and AQ and that is so repetitive. So tired of grinding AQ every day but want the glory, doesn't mean I like doing it.

It's not as repetitive as it once was. It's definitely not mindless questing since there are fights you have to plan for.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nice! At this pace we should get a r5 6* in roughly 6 years (4 months for 1 catalyst, 12 months for 3 and times 6 bcs they are random class)

Jokes aside, it's nice. No doubt these fragments will start to appear more often soon
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Kerneas said:

No doubt these fragments will start to appear more often soon

8.2 and spring cleaning go brrrrrr

I expect by 4th of July we will start seeing more. Their release pattern will probably be similar to what we saw with r4s last year. I also wouldn't be surprised if kabam put in a new progression title to allow more access to r5 materials for the new progression and incentivize Paragons to pay money for deals on spring cleaning to get the new title day 1.
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187 β˜…
    It says TB but is not available to TB players. Seems only Paragon. Really stupid move Kabam.
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3 said:

It says TB but is not available to TB players. Seems only Paragon. Really stupid move Kabam.

It says Thronebreaker Event Quest Exploration objective. For exploring the Thronebreaker difficulty...... No where does it say it's for Thronebreaker title holders.
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,818 Guardian
    edited April 2023
    Bosley said:

This is a step in the right direction, but could possibly indicate the devaluation of rewards and items with the introduction of 7 stars on the horizon....

This could also indicate that there are less people spending time (and resources and money) on exploring TB EQ than KABAM expected.

With their comments such as 'we wouldn't have enough money to create more story content if things didn't change' with respect to revive farming, this could simply be another attempt to influence spending.

I just don't trust those at the top of KABAM to be straight with us and don't trust their motives.

Wearing the tinfoil hat a little too tight? TB eq doesnt need resources to explore. Just the time to actually play it.

You have to scout out your lane and make a team. a little timeconsuming but i like TB eq a lot.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bosley said:

This is a step in the right direction, but could possibly indicate the devaluation of rewards and items with the introduction of 7 stars on the horizon....

This could also indicate that there are less people spending time (and resources and money) on exploring TB EQ than KABAM expected.

With their comments such as 'we wouldn't have enough money to create more story content if things didn't change' with respect to revive farming, this could simply be another attempt to influence spending.

I just don't trust those at the top of KABAM to be straight with us and don't trust their motives.

Well of course item gets devalued over time. Why wouldn't they?
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187 β˜…

Pr0t0t7p3 said:

It says Thronebreaker Event Quest Exploration objective. For exploring the Thronebreaker difficulty...... No where does it say it's for Thronebreaker title holders.
    Common sense for most. Uncommon for Kabam and others. It’s a freakin Thronebreaker EQ not Paragon EQ. Be transparent.
  • Options
    VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 β˜…β˜…
    Pr0t0t7p3 said:

Pr0t0t7p3 said:

Common sense for most. Uncommon for Kabam and others. It’s a freakin Thronebreaker EQ not Paragon EQ. Be transparent.
    Common sense is it is a bonus to paragon players because they do not currently have monthly content tailored to them (a paragon difficulty). They did the exact same thing before Thronebreaker EQ was released where TB and Paragon players exclusively got rewards for exploring Cav difficulty, even though Cav players didn't get it, so this is on par for what realistically should have been done when TB EQ got released. Though a 25% T6CC that long ago would have been over the top.
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3 said:

Pr0t0t7p3 said:

I'm scratching my head here trying to understand what your point is. They did this with Cavalier difficulty with having an objective for T6B and T3A for TB and Paragon players since the rewards weren't geared toward them.

Now we have Thronebreaker difficulty that isn't aimed just at TBs but TBs and above. Since Paragon players are mostly advancing to R5 6*'s, this is Kabams way of giving them the rewards Paragons are missing since most reward are geared for Thronebreakers.

I am not sure how much more transparent they could be.
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Wearing the tinfoil hat a little too tight?

I don't know what you're talking about..... :D;)