**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Solution for Incursions (Danger room)

RebarkRebark Posts: 355 ★★★
I thought of a solution in case the incursions come back at another time in the same way.
A big problem for many people is node combinations. There is depending on what comes in the last rooms, it can be literally impossible to pass. I even got a nearly impossible combo in the last room, spent over 20 revive on a Dormammu. There are cases of people who couldn't get through because they picked up an impossible combination.

I've been thinking about solutions and I remembered a very practical one: Many years ago we had Modok's laboratory. In it, we had an item called Randomizer or something like that, which when used, caused the nodes to recombine. It would be a fair and excellent solution since combinations can occur that cause all 24 previous rooms to be lost. Suddenly making them available in a smaller quantity so there is no abuse would be a smart and practical solution.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,196 Guardian
    I liked the randomizer, but I honestly wouldn't complain if kabam put a logic thing in the rng for nodes to prevent impossible combos from happening in the first place.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    I happened to me today, i was already Legend, but i wanted the 6* gem crystal so bad, im F2P, so i saved res, but on room 21 i got a Gorr boss with an almost impossible combination of nodes, and all my effort and res were for nothing.

Since they cant figure out some node combinations that cant interact with each other/or cant interact with some champs, the randomizer seems like a very good solution, in fact idk why that wasnt brought up sooner