**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Premium Hero Crystal "Drop Rates"

2»

Comments

• Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Jingot wrote: »
    Since the recent update version 16.0.0, the drop rates for Premium Hero Crystal went down to mostly 2* hero guarantee and 3* hero as highest reward. 4* hero before are hard to acquire and now nearly IMPOSSIBLE to acquire.

Last week I got a 4* Guillotine by opening 10 PHC.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I just joined this game about a month ago and looking here I would consider myself lucky. I got about three 4* from the PHC crystals.
    Grinding heavy and I probably open about 12-18 PHC every 3 days. That makes it almost 150 PHC opened on average in a month, making it around 2% drop rate for me.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure that it's been acknowledged that there is a higher drop rate during your first 2-3 months of the game, like arena cutoffs have their own lower numbers for those new players
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    edited November 2017
    But how does it make a diff in the long run.eventually 98 % 2 stars will max sigg 99 doubling the 3star shards which in turn will churn out 4* shards so eventually the excess roll over from bottom tiers does get u a considerable amt of 4 stars in the lng run..im happy with whatever phc gives coz its all adding up in the long run
  • Options
    While the people who keep track of numbers show it pretty consistent. I notice that I'll go a couple months (maybe up 4) without a 4* from a PHC and then I'll get like 3 in a week.they come in groups.
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Guys look up the us patterns related to kabam. Your drop rate for all crystals is influenced by how much money you spend on the game. Actually I know there is a thread all about it here on the forums. Now spending doesn't gaurunteed anything at all. It just raises the probability of you getting a higher * champion or getting a specific champion. I know it to be true for my account I spent money at the end of September and October and I got blade, Morningstar, and mephisto all in 4&5*. Not all in 5* just 2. However I spent 0 money on the stark Spiderman event and opened twice as many crystals and got not even a 3*, that's my experience but spending money increases your chances. That is a fact, it's not an opinion or speculation. However it's also not a garuntee just an increase in your %
  • Options
    Guys look up the us patterns related to kabam. Your drop rate for all crystals is influenced by how much money you spend on the game. Actually I know there is a thread all about it here on the forums. Now spending doesn't gaurunteed anything at all. It just raises the probability of you getting a higher * champion or getting a specific champion. I know it to be true for my account I spent money at the end of September and October and I got blade, Morningstar, and mephisto all in 4&5*. Not all in 5* just 2. However I spent 0 money on the stark Spiderman event and opened twice as many crystals and got not even a 3*, that's my experience but spending money increases your chances. That is a fact, it's not an opinion or speculation. However it's also not a garuntee just an increase in your %

I had better drops when I was in Japan. That's a fact. Therefore, it is a fact that traveling gets you better drops. Its just not a guarantee.

It is also a true statement that some people who are tall will have better drops than average. Not all of them, just some of them.
  • Options
    dbhcvjzcxfxvkxkaeyhoksis,dmcnk6wysyhkdjcmdj,bxksedj,uxjcgkfhcrdcvdc
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017

Conspiracy. Spending doesn't affect drop rates. Nor would they have a separate algorithm for outside factors. Your Roster, spending habits, previous drops, or any other influence, have no effect on the Crystals.
  • Options
    Never Got a 4* trash and good champion from 587 premium hero Crystal..Got 7 3* duped 2 time ..for me
    2*99.9%
    3* 0.1%
    4* 0%.. really kabam is a big *********er
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that it's been acknowledged that there is a higher drop rate during your first 2-3 months of the game, like arena cutoffs have their own lower numbers for those new players

I'm pretty sure that it's also been acknowledged that Nixon shot JFK while Bigfoot faked the moon landing using chem trails and crisis actors.

You can be pretty sure of anything. Unfortunately, no matter how "pretty sure" you are, it doesn't magically become true.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

Our official announcement with relation to crystal drop rates can be found here.
This discussion has been closed.