**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8.2 Announcement Post?

Did everyone receive an in-game message with a link to the forums regarding 8.2 details? When I try pressing the link, it redirects me to a broken page? Was it meant to go out or is this a bug, considering the details will be shared in Friday’s stream?

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Odds are that link won’t be live until after the livestream. I’m sure it exists, but often Kabam’s announcements/updates on the forums are posts that they created earlier, edit multiple times over, and then eventually post live. They want the livestream to be the first communication that goes out with details, so that link will probably work sometime after or during the livestream.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    I take it all back. It’s live now. Well, I take some it back.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    It’s a useless page anyways. Shouldn’t have made a game post about it if they were going to hold back almost all the info for a livestream.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,669 Guardian
    Etm34 said:

It’s a useless page anyways. Shouldn’t have made a game post about it if they were going to hold back almost all the info for a livestream.

Odds are that the in-game mail wasn't supposed to go live until Friday so kabam just edited their post to hide the stuff they really wanted to share Friday and sent out the post early so people would not be sent to a broken page when they clicked the in-game mail.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Where
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,669 Guardian

Where
    here
  • Options

Where
    It’s pinned on top. Still missing some info to come Friday, so it’s a lot of nothing, but it’s something.