I was kicked 2days before BG ended 😞

Neil_is_awsomeNeil_is_awsome Member Posts: 72
I scored well above 300,000, in that alliance I was top 10.
This is the message I got when I asked kabam if I will get alliance BG event rewards.

Hello Summoner,

Thank you for contacting Kabam Support! I understand that you were kicked from your Alliance and you are concerned about your Battlegrounds Alliance Event Rewards.

In general, Kabam Support is unable to give Season Rewards to players. However, we can make exceptions for eligible players under certain conditions including but not limited to:

A player who accidentally left but rejoined their Alliance within 24 hours.
A player who was kicked from their Alliance at a point in a Season when they would not have been able to requalify for Season Rewards.

Please note that players must first have participated in the required number of Battlegrounds fights needed to qualify for applicable Season Rewards. Additionally, we cannot make exceptions until the relevant Season has ended.

Will I receive the rewards?

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    Submit a ticket.
    Do it only after Rewards are out for everyone.
    They'll send, if your story is true.
  • GoldenGod105GoldenGod105 Member Posts: 57
    Submit a ticket and they should give you the rewards you missed out on, the same thing has happened to me before.
  • KingLotusKingLotus Member Posts: 80
    I’ve submitted a ticked last month and guess what they told me they can’t issue the rewards , with 500k points in aliance top 1 at that time :) it seams now its possible , intresting
  • ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Member Posts: 128 ★★
    Sorry to break it to you, but in my experience, you’re F’d. A while back, I was kicked from an alliance after the weekly AQ rewards were sent out. I was asleep so didn’t claim them yet, well after being kicked, they just vanished from my inbox. 50 support tickets later and still didn’t get them.
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★

This is the message I got when I asked kabam if I will get alliance BG event rewards.

Hello Summoner,

Thank you for contacting Kabam Support! I understand that you were kicked from your Alliance and you are concerned about your Battlegrounds Alliance Event Rewards.

In general, Kabam Support is unable to give Season Rewards to players. However, we can make exceptions for eligible players under certain conditions including but not limited to:

A player who was kicked from their Alliance at a point in a Season when they would not have been able to requalify for Season Rewards.

Please note that players must first have participated in the required number of Battlegrounds fights needed to qualify for applicable Season Rewards. Additionally, we cannot make exceptions until the relevant Season has ended.

Kabam isn’t that cold hearted yet.. there is still a hope mate..

I think they should have a system that will not allow the officers/leader to kick someone just at the end of war/battleground season before rewards...
    Whatever might be the reason for kicking but still the member has participated in the alliance event and put the scores on board for the alliance...

Or if kicking cannot be blocked then the score taken by the member who has been kicked (not self left) should be cut from the alliance total milestone

@Kabam Miike there should be something done about this mate
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

Hello Summoner,

Kabam isn’t that cold hearted yet.. there is still a hope mate..

I think they should have a system that will not allow the officers/leader to kick someone just at the end of war/battleground season before rewards...
    Whatever might be the reason for kicking but still the member has participated in the alliance event and put the scores on board for the alliance...

Or if kicking cannot be blocked then the score taken by the member who has been kicked (not self left) should be cut from the alliance total milestone

@Kabam Miike there should be something done about this mate
    Exactly my point there can be big mouth player or no mouth but if they contribute they SHOULD GET THE REWARDS. And leaders and officer's shouldn't NOT EVEN BE ALLOWED or given the option to do this, my current solo score ryt now is 357k and in my Alliance it was 408000. I don't know how but alliance score is Lil bit higher always from solo.
    This is literally what alliance leaders and especially officers are supposed to do, kick inactive or leeching players in order to keep the alliance functional.
    In every serious ally 99% of the times, there is a reason a member gets kicked.
    I’m an officer at a G2 ally for many years.
    During that time I have never kicked anyone before they receive any pending rewards, despite many of them had zero contribution and didn’t respected other members effort.
    I’m pretty sure from G1 allies and above, officers aren’t so “soft” with members and they don’t give a damn if the kicked member will receive rewards, same as probably the kicked member didn’t gave a damn for the ally minimums and got kicked.
    It’s a give and take situation, where leaders and officers have the “upper” hand for a reason.
    Alliances wouldn’t work otherwise, there would be chaos.

• TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Member Posts: 105

I wish there was a thing where if players have taken part in an alliance event and did minimum contribution set by kabam then when the event end and if the player gets kicked the system would reward the kicked player as well. SO THAT THESE A#### ALLIANCES with A#s### officers and leaders don't swing such swords over my neck, I contributed and I got kicked.

I’m sure you were kicked for no reason, right? It is legitimately hard to find good players in top tier alliances, but I’m sure you were the exception. I’m pretty sure you’re leaving out the part where you place defenders in AW, but don’t fight. Join AQ last minute to get rewards but don’t fight or do bare minimum in everything but BG. You want a solution, don’t be a leach. Be a good teammate and I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t have this problem. I know this is presumptuous, but there are so many players who are leaches, every time I see one of these post I’m thinking, yup one of them.
    Does that make you guys any better for kicking a top contributor? BGs season ended much earlier than war season so atleast let them get the rewards they helped the entire alliance earn before kicking. Leeches have no contribution and only grab rewards. This person atleast did their part, but just didn’t make the cut for everything else, so atleast let them know they are doing something wrong. Being a good teammate also means understanding your teammates and communicating with them.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,398 Guardian

I wish there was a thing where if players have taken part in an alliance event and did minimum contribution set by kabam then when the event end and if the player gets kicked the system would reward the kicked player as well. SO THAT THESE A#### ALLIANCES with A#s### officers and leaders don't swing such swords over my neck, I contributed and I got kicked.

I’m sure you were kicked for no reason, right? It is legitimately hard to find good players in top tier alliances, but I’m sure you were the exception. I’m pretty sure you’re leaving out the part where you place defenders in AW, but don’t fight. Join AQ last minute to get rewards but don’t fight or do bare minimum in everything but BG. You want a solution, don’t be a leach. Be a good teammate and I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t have this problem. I know this is presumptuous, but there are so many players who are leaches, every time I see one of these post I’m thinking, yup one of them.
    Does that make you guys any better for kicking a top contributor? BGs season ended much earlier than war season so atleast let them get the rewards they helped the entire alliance earn before kicking. Leeches have no contribution and only grab rewards. This person atleast did their part, but just didn’t make the cut for everything else, so atleast let them know they are doing something wrong. Being a good teammate also means understanding your teammates and communicating with them.
    I know an officer that would kick you if you died too many times in war. In plat+ alliances, they'd rather kick out the dead weight before the next war than wait an extra war or 2 for them to get BG rewards.

Sucks, but that is the way it is. Players that are kicked still get rewards from contacting support so it isn't the end of the world.
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Member Posts: 76
    Kabam really needs to work on this issue.
    It's not necessary alliance kicked you for genuine reason, sometime they kicked just because as soon they get any higher prestige summoner and sometimes just for their ego especially in alliances like p4 or gold alliance this things are more common.
    I think once any player get kicked from the alliance, all his points contribution should be removed from the score so that alliance feel the impact on overall rank rewards
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Member Posts: 449 ★★★
    You learned a valuable lesson. Don’t act big before rewards come out.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    Mate just drop this thread.
    I can confirm you, Since you participated and scored points, you will get the rewards.
    Submit the ticket once rewards are out for others in your old alliance.
    Literally the first reply in the thread. Because you are not the first one who brought up this issue, and I praise support that they have and are willing to help people in this position.

Take the L, for the kick, we don't need to discuss personal vendetta or what happen between players, it doesn't concern the support or the community. You did your part, you may get your rewards.

Good day!!
  • RealpgRealpg Member Posts: 41
    I think there is more to this then what has been shared You don't get kicked from P4 alliance for no reason as it takes a ton of teamwork, strategy and communication to make it to P4. You also don't get kicked for hurting someone's feelings. I find it concerning you have witnessed multiple alliances crumble as most good to great alliances take losing 5-8 players in stride and keep on keeping on. You should get those BG rewards today and you found a similar alliance to get those aw rewards so good job mate
  • rockykostonrockykoston Member Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Realpg said:

I think there is more to this then what has been shared You don't get kicked from P4 alliance for no reason as it takes a ton of teamwork, strategy and communication to make it to P4. You also don't get kicked for hurting someone's feelings. I find it concerning you have witnessed multiple alliances crumble as most good to great alliances take losing 5-8 players in stride and keep on keeping on. You should get those BG rewards today and you found a similar alliance to get those aw rewards so good job mate

"Hurt someone feelings" exactly thats my take from this, I probably most likely hurt that officers feelings, but all in all Im now in P3 alliance as I said if was a leech or my game sucked I wouldn't be just next day and I wouldn't have left before my BG rewards came out if I was jumping ally, I keep war videos fight as proof to show my skill, if u shine in BG and War where it actually matters rest is just waste for any alliance to focus and if something hurts someone feelings so be it, I really really want this alliance to disband that means legit players I saw there actually leave before something like this happens to them. All good though, I'll get my BG hopefully and I'll get P3 rewards not P4 in 2 weeks that's great!
    You sound really salty and selfish to me. I understand you were kicked and that can cause frustration, but wishing that the entire alliance disbands or dissolves is next level.

Best of luck wherever you go, but with that attitude you will run in to more problems real soon.